139

Chapter 139

Since Huaxian had already sold boxed products of Shatangju on a large scale online before, it is now a state that everyone knows about it.

At this moment, the old stubborn people in the Federal Speaker's office were all shocked.

"Sand Tangerine? Two hundred yuan a box of fruit?"

"My son bought two boxes before and tasted a few. They are delicious." The expression on the face of a certain senior official who was still red just now became subtle.

"Ah... I've eaten it before, Mr. Speaker, is the sugar orange going to be promoted? Great, there is land on the hill behind the manor villa, and this sugar orange tree must be planted on an acre! After the harvest is mature, it can be used every day Eat it." An elderly congressman was filled with emotion, and even silently swallowed his saliva.

Just now, the attitude of denouncing Hua Xian as a candidate, which was still tense, changed immediately.

"That's right, it's delicious. It's also rich in nutrition and contains vitamin C."

Speaker Qi smiled bewilderedly: "How, if Colonel Hua Xian is running for the next speaker, will it be able to greatly improve the lives of the citizens of the Sulu galaxy? Quality?"

Members: "..."

Powerless to refute.

There are still some high-ranking officials who are opposed: "Although Colonel Huaxian's promotion of fruit trees is a great thing, but... the selection of the speaker is not a child's play. I approve her as the minister of the Federal Spiritual Planting Department, but she can't do it as the speaker. "

Speaker Qi rolled his eyes.

He didn't expect to be able to change these people's prejudice against his daughter-in-law immediately.

A power field is not the same as a shopping mall.

"You don't think so, sugar orange sapling, don't take it." The speaker's father stood up and pulled down the sleeve of his suit, "Leonard, record the list." "Yes, Speaker." Leonard was the

first Secretary-General, diligently helping the boss to do things.

He was extremely shocked at the moment.

It has only been more than half a year, and Mr. Xian has grown to the point where he can compete with other high-ranking officials and members of parliament as a candidate for the speaker.

At the beginning, his desperate daughter even tried to confront him, and planned a series of suffocating operations on pirated counterfeit goods.

fortunately!

Stop the loss in time, and throw the cheating daughter to the University of Capital Star to study finance. Otherwise, he won't know how to die in the future, and he will be severely implicated.

"Sir, how can you do this? There is no such rule."

Xia Zuo, the veteran brigadier general of the Federation who protested and made sarcastic remarks before, quit, "I have a level 6 spiritual planter qualification certificate, why don't I be allowed to receive it?" Seedlings of Tangerine trees? My political position has nothing to do with my planting of fruit trees, right?"

Speaker Qi smiled, "I'm sorry, General Xia Zuo, but the number of this batch of Tangerine tree seedlings is limited. Sure. Not every spirit planter can be assigned."