28

Chapter 28

"Aren't you joking, working in a flower shop?"

Jing Deng, a member of the Shura team, began to doubt his life. Is it a mission to monitor a certain councilor?"

"Maybe... there are some dangerous people hiding in that flower shop."

"Even if there is something wrong with the flower shop, is it necessary to send out our entire team?"

The people of the Shura team fell into a trap silence.

When going out on missions, they usually work in groups of two, with each other taking care of each other, and giving each other their backs; but when twelve people go out together, it's a little bit... "Could it be that the Zerg queen bee

lives in the Happy Flower House? "

"Stupid you, the queen bee is the head of the Zerg race, how could she appear in the remote S star gate of the Sulu galaxy, and the Zerg race was exhausted during the last war, the queen bee is probably busy with the movement of many insects at the moment, Crazy reproduction of the Zerg army."

"...It's disgusting."

The members of the Shura team fell silent for a while.

"Wait a minute, Happiness Flower Shop? Isn't that the shop where my brother works?" Asen is a very tall man with great strength, and his arms are thicker than the thighs of ordinary men.

The Vincenau brown bear family is famous for its super strong combat power and well-developed muscles.

"Didn't Arnold accompany the marshal and heal his wounds? Why did he go to work in a flower shop?"

Everyone was dumbfounded.

"But, this is how my brother's circle of friends posted."

A Sen took out his phone, clicked on the contact list, and poked into a contact with a head portrait of a giant brown bear, "Hey, look, he is wearing a cashier's clothes , I took a selfie with the words, "Worker Bear, Worker Soul, Worker is a bear." Asura's

team leaned over to take a look, and the corners of their eyes twitched, their expressions were indescribable.

Asen enlarged the picture, enlarged it, enlarged it again, and processed it with special image analysis technology. In a small corner of the picture that was originally blurred and in the reflective area of ​​the crystal window, he saw two very vague words - Fuhua.

"In the past, I didn't know what a blessing flower is, but now I know, it's the Happiness Flower House!" Asen looked like I'm so smart and you are going to praise me.

Jing Deng urged: "Ask your brother, what is the situation in Happy Flower House, it is worthy of our whole team to come out."

A Nuo is already there.

Arnold can't solve it?

A Sen nodded, and immediately sent a text message to his brother.

A Nuo replied immediately: Happiness Flower House, that is a magical place, a paradise, don't worry, the Marshal asked you to come, it is a blessing.

"Enjoy happiness?"

"I don't believe it."

"Is Arnold tricking us?"

It shows that it is typing.

: The work here is very easy, you can also eat the top delicacies, and you can enjoy the most beautiful scenery in the universe.