32

Chapter 32

Qi Ming just wanted to help her, test her mimicry skills, and help her train her combat abilities more professionally. When she threw the "Dream Core" data terminal over there, she didn't think too much about it.

Who would have thought that she would come to take off his vest as soon as she came out of the dream plane.

"You are not some kind of beast."

Hua Xian used declarative sentences instead of interrogative sentences.

The Golden Winged Butterfly flapped its wings, ready to fly away.

"Don't run!"

Hua Xian didn't allow the other party to refuse to admit it and flap their wings to escape. In an instant, two flexible tree vines flew out from behind, blocking the way of the Golden Winged Butterfly.

The Marshal didn't fly at full speed, he thought he could escape easily.

I never thought that the girl who raised flowers is now so powerful that she can use mimicry to stop him.

It's not easy to fool around... Mistake:

"You are from the Federation Legion, right? The butterfly is your mimicry." Hua Xian's tree vines were airtightly woven into a small butterfly cage, and he was bound inside, " A Nuo is your colleague, that's why he was so strange at the beginning, he would come to the store every day. When I went back to my hometown, he didn't open the door, and he was guarding the door of the store. A Nuo didn't like to work, so he came to my store on purpose Yes, he came to work for you."

Golden Wing Dark Butterfly waved its wings, hesitating whether to cut off the vine.

This is easy for him.

But the number of tree vines she mimicked is still too small, and if they are cut off, it will do her a lot of harm.

It would be bad for him to eat her, drink her, live in her, and hurt her again. Hey... Forget it, don't cut it, just let her be put in a cage.

"You transferred three billion to me because you ate too much here, and what you ate were all extinct spiritual plants from the Sulu galaxy. You feel sorry for it." Hua Xian looked at the butterfly in the cage

.

This butterfly was unexpectedly quiet, without fluttering wings, without struggling, and had the helplessness of lying flat and catching it with nothing.

"The twelve employees recently hired are all active-duty non-commissioned officers of the Federation Corps, and they were all called by you. Because they are as reliable as Arnold, they will not leak the news of Lingzhi at will, and their force value is high. Can protect this store."

The Golden Winged Butterfly pretended to be a leaf.

It is pasted together with the leaves of the vines in an attempt to confuse the real ones.

"Stop pretending, you're not a butterfly with withered leaves, you don't look like the withered leaves at all, your wings, your golden eyes." Hua Xian's eyes twitched.

Marshal who was dying and struggling unsuccessfully: "..."

Butterfly persisted.

You have touched the wings of Marshal Ben, and Marshal Ben regards you as... a target. Can you stop grabbing my vest and pulling it vigorously.

Hua Xian controlled the leaves of the vine, fiddled with the butterfly pretending to be dead, and continued to expose him: "Also, I also think there is a problem with your factory manager friend. Whose steel factory came out to pick up the project, Install a light beam alarm floating system for people, which can bomb down planes at an altitude of 5,000 meters, and is also equipped with fully automatic combat robots. Can ordinary steel factories produce shells? Director Shuoling is also a member of your Federation Legion Let's go."