77

Chapter 77

Huaxian froze for a moment while eating popcorn, and after two seconds: "Well, I'm a little worried. I read on the news that the rebel army has won the support of the Zerg, and they are going to destroy the largest power furnace system on planet E0068, which seems to be the planet The largest energy facility."

Sister Fox licked her pink meat pad: "What you see on the news is what the Federation wants you to see. Maybe the power furnace system has been destroyed, and the planet is half-destroyed It's gone."

She picked up another box of popcorn and started to eat it, "I think the relationship between you and Qi Ming is a little different from before."

Hua Xian: "..."

She felt that Sister Fox was right. Things between men and women seem to be particularly sensitive.

Sister Fox narrowed her eyes. Seeing Hua Xian didn't want to say more, she didn't ask any more questions. She lowered her head and continued to eat popcorn. Anyway, there is something delicious.

Just at this time.

seeing Hua Xian didn't want to say more, she didn't ask any more questions. She lowered her head and continued to eat popcorn. Anyway, there is something delicious.

Just at this time.

The Interstellar News Channel broadcast another interview.

War reporters photographed a federal soldier whose face was covered in cannon fodder and blood. He rescued seven or eight ordinary citizens into the nearest shelter, and sent a young mother whose arm was broken to the military doctor. When she went there for treatment, the young mother cried out in pain, but held her young child tightly with the other hand, refusing to let go. The military doctor stopped the bleeding, administered anesthesia, and prepared for the operation.

The child was only four or five years old, and he looked frightened and burst into tears. He was relatively thin and his stomach was rumbling.

The federal soldier looked very fierce, but he took out a box of fresh milk and two slices of toast from the package, and handed them over: "If you are very hungry, eat this, kid." Four or five-year-old

child He was stunned, looking at the fresh milk and toast in his arms, looking at a loss.

The federal soldier smiled, and helped the child insert the fresh milk into the straw, toasted the bread and tore open the bag: "You can eat it directly. This is given to the soldiers by the wife of the marshal. It is very delicious." The child took a sip of the fresh

milk , Forgot to shed tears: "Drink well!"

Gulp, gulp, drank most of the bottle.

Bite another big mouthful of toast bread, the soft and silky taste is a huge stimulus to the child who has only drank nutritional supplements: "How can there be such a delicious thing? Thank you, uncle." The federal soldier's

face It was cannon fodder and bloodstains, but his eyes were extremely soft, and he gently rubbed the child's head.

The war reporter recognized it: "Isn't this the happy fresh milk that is enjoyed very freely in the upper circles of the capital star? A box of 1,000 star coins is a luxury." The soldier's skin was dark, and he smiled and showed his white teeth:

" It was given by the Marshal's wife, and each of the federal troops on this expedition was given four boxes for free. Each person was given four bags of toast." The