95

Chapter 95

Luo Lei was seriously injured in the last war.

She was also on the Amentis, and the marshal chose to crash the ship, severely wounding the mother and daughter of the worm, killing the previous patriarch of Nick Scorpion, and destroying the light burial nuclear launch set by the mother and daughter of the insect aimed at the capital star of the Sulu galaxy. system.

The light burial nuclear launch system can launch an attack like a light burial against the Suxi galaxy in space hundreds of thousands of light years away, directly destroying the planet.

In order to prevent the light burial nuclear launch system, the Amentis paid a heavy price.

Qi Ming and his subordinates, as long as they were on the aircraft carrier, none of them escaped unscathed, most were seriously injured, and a few died.

Luo Lei is a member of the Shura team. She is an S-rank Qiongyanhu. She graduated from the Federation Military Academy with the best grades. Entering into Qi Ming's personal guards is entirely based on strength. He was also the first to be promoted from non-commissioned officer to second lieutenant in the Guards.

"Sister, this is a real spiritual plant, with green leaves and beautiful light blue flowers, open your eyes and take a look."

Qiongyanhu Patriarch, sitting on the edge of the sick bed, helped Luo Lei change the nutrient solution, "You followed the marshal and guarded the Sulu galaxy, and now Lingzhi has appeared. The wife of the marshal is a strange woman. She is the only plant mimic in the entire galaxy. She gave birth to plant seeds and donated more than 100 million grains. The seedlings were given to the Federation, and she was thinking about you, so she gave three pots of flowers and spiritual plants." "

My brother left one pot to grow by himself, and these two pots are for you."

The Qiongyanhu patriarch smiled, "These two pots are called catnip, Marshal Madam has marked it, saying that smelling it can stimulate the cerebral cortex of big cats, and I hope it can help you."

He didn't dare to get too close to smell the smell of catnip, fearing that he would lose his mind, so he rolled around in his sister's ward, If one of the tubes is accidentally broken, the sister will be gone.

"Before you wake up, brother comes to help you water every day."

Qiongyanhu patriarch stared at Luolei for a long time, then got up to leave, and closed the door of the ward from the outside.

On the hospital bed, under the white quilt, Humei's claws moved invisibly. There was also an obvious peak fluctuation in the recorded brain waves on the medical equipment.

The smell of catnip diffuses in the ward, lightly and faintly.

It floated into Tiger Girl's nose.

Her drooping ears seemed to be stimulated and trembled.

The head of the Qiongyanhu clan held the pot of concubine red sunflower seedlings like a baby: "In Mr. Xian's window, the breeding guide says that sunflowers need to be exposed to the sun to grow fast and well." "Come on, let

's Let's bask in the sun together."

The big-headed tiger lay on its stomach in the courtyard, put the flowerpot on its head, and basked in the sun on its stomach, the tiger's tail wagging happily every now and then.

He also took a selfie with his face, and posted it on Xingbo—basking in the sun and growing taller.

D Star Sect Master: Not Brother Hu, you are 2.2 meters tall in human form, and 4.5 meters tall in mimicry, what height do you have? Dazzle or you can dazzle.