124

Chapter 124

Large-scale projects such as building a space station and building roads are very costly.

Usually paid by the local council.

The mayor has great powers.

If a city can build a space station, it means that the mayor is rich, the local economy is very high, the industry is extremely rich, and the city has a huge flow of people.

"I remember that the capital star's space station covers an area more than fifty times that of our Qinshan City, and the capital star's space station has dozens of floating islands in the air. The number 888 is connected to the fourth link many times. It landed in Hong Kong."

Hua Xian recalled, "How much will it cost us Qinshan City to build to that scale?"

Mr. Ke: "At least 300 billion. Host, ten floating islands in the sky link the port, too many , Qinshan City does not have as many people as the capital star. And the space master station of the capital star can allow the aircraft carriers and battleships of the Federation Legion to land on a large scale." The space station of the capital star, not surprisingly, is funded by the federation

.

Hua Xian asked: "How much did the largest city-level space station cost?"

Mr. Ke: "About 100 billion, Los Angeles on planet A0002. The mayor is the third richest man in the entire Federation. That city The space station has three space floating islands connected to the port."

Hua Xian made a final decision: "Just follow this scale!"

Because he had never repaired the space station, Hua Xian contacted the Municipal Bureau and issued a notice.

The Municipal Bureau was shocked, especially the deputy mayor of Qinshan City, Changjiang Sheng Rabbit, who was so shocked that rabbit ears popped out on the spot, and his mouth was half-opened, showing big rabbit teeth: "Rebuild the space station in Qinshan City, invest 100 billion ?"

Such a huge number is beyond the imagination of the deputy mayor.

Although their Jiang family was considered wealthy, they used to be one of the four major families in Qinshan City, but later they took refuge in Mr. Xian early on. They leaned against a big tree to enjoy the shade, and became the first batch of Qinshan City's rise to become rich.

There are two places where the Jiang family is making a lot of money. The first is contracting a farm to supply the mayor, and selling all kinds of chicken steaks, steaks, sausages, and meat; With permission, he owned a hundred acres of land and planted carrots on a large scale. On the one hand, his family kept them for food, and on the other hand, they supplied them to Hua Xian.

In just half a year, the Jiang family's assets have exceeded three billion. Even so, 100 billion is still the number that rabbits look up to all their lives.

"Well, contact the top space station engineering team in the Sulu galaxy." Hua Xian ordered.

The deputy mayor immediately said: "The best one is without a doubt HN Engineering Company. The space stations on Capital Star are all repaired by them. Many urban space stations on Star Gate A are mostly contracted by this engineering company. They have a high price. They have their own industrial planet and hundreds of construction starships." "

This is the company."

Hua Xian was very satisfied, "Price is not a problem."

"This company likes to advertise, Every space station they have built has the contact information of the HN project. Most of their clansmen are not tall, but they are very skilled, good at calculating, and especially good at doing business." The deputy mayor quickly returned from