131

Chapter 131

Hua Xian looked at the clown stone in the palm of Lance's body temperature.

Maybe it was the beautiful boy's expression, which was too sad, and she couldn't help asking: "What, only this is left? Is there any special origin for this little stone."

In Lance's beautiful blue eyes, there are despair and fragility, as well as... ...a fleeting moment of hate.

"Blue Star's, the last piece of wreckage."

Boom!

Hua Xian froze on the spot, like a drowning person, submerged by the boundless and suffocating waves, his mind went blank, and a layer of fine sweat appeared on his forehead, the clown stone in his palm, although so light, was pressed Her right hand trembled.

Fragments of... home.

Really ruined.

After five thousand years, there is only such a little bit of the blue star that was so abundant...

Seeing her pale face and pain in her eyes, Lance blamed himself more and more, and there was a choking feeling in his voice: "I'm sorry, everything is ruined, I..."

broke my promise.

We failed to protect our home and watched it become a garbage star. Even if it was full of rubbish, the air was poisonous, and the sky was full of yellow sand, he could continue to wait in the ruins, but those hateful humans actually blew it up! Only the ashes remained, and this piece of debris was also found after he spent decades in that space area full of heavy radiation... Hua Xian held the piece,

feeling a sore nose and a bitter heart. Her mind was buzzing, and she couldn't even think about why Lance would keep apologizing, and she felt as if her whole body was drained in an instant.

The mother star is gone.

When I was on the phone with Qi Ming last night, I just felt suffocated when I heard it from his mouth, but at this moment, holding the wreckage of the mother planet with my own hands, the suffocation and pain were magnified thousands of times!

Seeing that she was extremely disappointed, with water in the corners of her eyes, Lance couldn't help clenching his fists, his eyes were filled with strong hatred - it was all human beings' fault, otherwise she wouldn't have lost her homeland, and she wouldn't have been so sad.

He has guarded Lanxing for more than four thousand years just to wait for her to come back. The destruction of Lanxing is equivalent to depriving him of his last ray of warmth and hope!

Hua was leisurely by the small lake, holding the fragment of the blue star, blowing in the wind, and stayed in a daze all afternoon.

Not a word was said.

It seems to have lost the ability to speak.

Lance was beside her, sitting quietly with her. He didn't know how to comfort her. He was an AI with awakened consciousness and emotion. After more than five thousand years, he still couldn't speak eloquently and lie like a real human being.

When Hua Xian is sad, she will not be hysterical or cry, on the contrary, she is quiet and outrageous.

Until the twilight is perfect, the setting sun melts gold.

It was getting dark, and when it was time to close the park, tourists left one after another. The robots in the Flower Theme Park began to sweep the floor and sprinkle water, wipe the public facilities. There was a popsicle vending machine by the lake, which was sold out. The robots began to replenish the stock, and the ice creams and bottles of wheat-flavored milk tea were neatly placed. go in.