33

Chapter 33

[Shut up.]

Jin Yi Ming Die looked at Hua Xian's cold sweat, dripping non-stop.

I couldn't help but transmit the voice with my mental power, and scolded this group of subordinates who kept making jokes with their mouths.

Girls are thin-skinned.

Unlike the rough old men of the Federation Legion, they often joked with each other, sometimes with a mean tone, and everyone was used to it.

Everyone in Shura's team felt their heads buzzing as if they had been hit by a big iron pot.

No matter how many times, the A-level subordinates like them still couldn't get used to the 3S-level mental power sound transmission, and they felt a slight concussion.

The marshal refused to speak.

One by one, they immediately became saw-mouthed gourds.

Silently, he walked to the edge of the dining table, opened his small stool, swallowed while waiting for the food to be served.

It happened that Jing Deng was wearing an apron, brought up the big rice pot, and brought up several dishes one by one.

Everyone didn't move, they looked at Hua Xian and Marshal.

Hua Xian was still embarrassed to death: "Then what, you guys eat first, I have eaten before, go to the store and have a look."

She stood up and shook her shoulders.

He signaled Little Butterfly to eat, then turned around and went out.

Marshal: ...

Is he, is he despised?

In the past, the two of them ate together every meal. She will always give him extra meals and vegetables.

The Shura team members at the dining table were all big-hearted and didn't take it seriously, thinking that Hua Xian had really eaten. They took out the super-large rice bowl that the marshal used to cook and filled it up.

Golden Wing Butterfly didn't go after Huaxian.

He felt Hua Xian's embarrassment, and it's not good to cling to people all the time, clinging to people too tightly, the rabbit will bite people when it is in a hurry.

He flew to the side of his big rice bowl and started to eat slowly.

[Not as delicious as her cooking. ]

"Marshal, haven't I just learned it not long ago?" Jing Deng felt aggrieved, "Of course I can't compare with Master's cooking skills. Didn't Master cook for you, so don't dislike me." Jin

Yi Mingdie fell silent.

In fact, Hua Xian didn't give him a small talk.

I didn't even play the wing-touching game with him...

Hua Xian went to the store, only to feel the suffocation and awkward atmosphere around her dissipate a bit. She took a deep breath, poured a glass of ice water, and sat in front of the cash register to watch shop.

There is a self-service robot in the store, named Xiao Hua. Fully automatic, able to conduct simple communication with customers, list purchases, and scan codes for payment. Moreover, it contains monitoring equipment, and once someone steals it, an attack program will be launched.

It was developed by the factory manager Shuoling.

After having Xiao Hua, the clerk became more relaxed. When it was time to eat, even if he left the store to have a meal or something, the business in the store could still go on normally.