62

Chapter 62

"Mayor, after the first batch of 50,000 bottles of Forest Lily was sold in Xingbo, the response has been excellent."

Siam Rabbit Jiangtang excitedly reported the sales performance, "Customers have reported that after using this perfume, it can improve work and study efficiency Some F-level and E-level spiritual powers even regard the forest lily as the fragrance of the gods. The second batch of forest lily in the perfume factory produced about 200,000 bottles. Do you want to take advantage of the heat and put it on Xingbo for sale immediately? Window?"

Hua Xian shook his head: "No."

"Huh?"

Jiang Tang was puzzled, "Why?"

Hua Xian's eyes sharpened: "From now on, Forest Lily will focus on the internal market of planet S314."

Jiang Tang The gray-black rabbit ears trembled: "Understood, are you officially declaring war on K Incense Society?"

Hua Xian turned her head.

On TV, a very well-known fashion channel on planet S314, the variety show invited many fashion celebrities, including fashion magazine editors, designers, and luxury brand designers. Among the five or six guests, K Sandy Lev, chief designer of Xiangshe.

Sandy Lev dressed very avant-garde, not tall, a rather delicate man, about thirty or forty, with blue-gray hair dyed with dark blue.

The host asked: "As we all know, Sandy is the planet S314, the greatest perfumer, and has created many popular perfumes, which are well received. I don't know what Sandy thinks about the forest lily perfume that has recently exploded on Xingbo. See? It seems that the lily of the forest also originated from a certain perfume factory on our planet."

Variety shows are like this, the host has no morals, and deliberately creates conflicts to increase the ratings of the show.

Sandy, who was being tortured by his soul, straightened his body, which was less than 1.7 meters tall, with a smirk. "Forest lily perfume? I haven't heard of it. Sorry, I don't log in to Xingbo Surf very often."

The nightingale host didn't let go of his plan, and chased after him: "It's Miss Jing Hui, the number one actress in the Sulu galaxy, who endorsed the forest lily. It's also lily fragrance. It is said that this lily fragrance is suitable for F-level, E-level spiritual power users are very friendly and can improve their work efficiency." "

Hehe, maybe some illegal excitement has been added."

Sandy Lev still smiled, with twitches in the corners of his brows and eyes Disdainful, "Consumers don't know what raw materials are used in perfume factories in small cities and small workshops. There is really no limit! I would like to advise viewers and friends in front of the TV, don't be fooled by Happy Perfume Factory. The nightingale

host was stunned: "Happiness Perfume Factory has passed the federal testing standards. Queen Jing Huiying has endorsed all of his perfumes, so there shouldn't be any problem with ingredients.

" "That's not necessarily true. You know people, you know your face, but you don't know your heart."

The nightingale host said seriously: "And as far as I know, the Happiness Perfume Factory is located in Qinshan City. Qinshan City, as you know, was personally set by the President of the Federation The Federation focuses on supporting construction projects in cities, and the mayor of Qinshan City was honored as an excellent mayor by the Federal Speaker."

Sandy Lev twisted his face.

...

Hua Xian looked at the scene in the variety show, and suddenly realized: "I said, why is this host of Nightingale so familiar? Isn't it the host of the passionate broadcast on S314 Global News Channel?