73

Chapter 73

Qi Ming knew that this was a bit abrupt, but the situation was urgent now, and he couldn't take care of that much anymore.

He raised the indoor temperature by ten degrees, and he was sweating all over his body, while Hua Xiaoxian was still cold all over. He noticed that her breathing rate began to slow down, and her heartbeat rate also slowed down.

This is not a good sign.

Excessive low temperature can lead to frostbite and dry gangrene in severe cases. Qi Ming once led the Federation Army to fight against Zerg on a snow-covered planet all year round. Within a month, many Federation troops suffered from frostbite and gangrene. In severe cases, limbs were even amputated and mechanical prosthetics were installed.

At that time, the way the soldiers dealt with it was to wipe the skin with warm water and hot compresses, and then apply some interstellar frostbite medicine. He couldn't take off her clothes, and give her a hot compress to scrub every inch of her cold place.

"I'm sorry..." Qi Ming pulled back the quilt, lay down on his side, hugged her, and held her tightly in his arms.

The thin quilt on the top

Hua Xian couldn't cover the quilt by himself, it was like an ice hole inside.

But when Qi Ming came in, it was different, it was like a prairie fire, and soon the bed was warmed up. Xiao Xian's back was pressed against his big furnace-like chest, Xiao Xian's head rested on his arm, her hand was held by him, and her cold feet also stepped on his long tight legs.

Qi Ming was wearing clothes.

But there were some hard buttons, ranks, and ornaments on the military uniform of the coat, so he took the coat away and hugged her to sleep like this.

It can't be called sleep, because Little Butterfly Bao'er has no sleepiness in her heart at the moment. In the dark night, a pair of golden eyes are staring at the side face of the girl in her arms, and her heart is pounding.

Obviously she is so cold.

He is so hot.

For the first time in her life, Little Butterfly Baoer was lying in the same bed with the opposite sex, and she was still hugging her in such an ambiguous position. She was still her first love... Well, although I haven't received a response yet, how can I calm down?

Hua Xian, who was in a coma, didn't know anything about what was going on in the outside world. There was still a blizzard blowing between her brows and her mental realm, but the "big heater" she was leaning against was very good. She liked it very much, and her limbs gradually became warmer , the pain eased.

Qi Ming grabbed Hua Xian's hand, with two fingers cut on her wrist, paying attention to her pulse and heartbeat.

Some have recovered.

It's not as scary as it was at first.

Qi Ming didn't take it lightly, he hugged the baby in his arms with high nervousness, used his arm as a pillow, rested his chin on her neck, and rubbed it lightly. When he imitated, he rubbed her shoulder like this.

*. *. *

Hua Xian's coma this time is a bit long.

Its daybreak.

It wasn't until noon, when the sun was shining brightly outside, that she slowly opened her eyes. The blunt pain in the mental region between her brows hadn't completely dissipated, making her thoughts a little chaotic for a while.