15

Chapter 15
Hua Xian has been busy for two or three hours, but in fact, only the corner of an acre of land has been reclaimed.

One mu of land is about 666 square meters, and one square meter of rice field can plant 70 seedlings. The rice seedlings in that water tank have been cultivated for a few days, and the first batch of rice seedlings has grown nearly 400. That is to say, even if The planting is very loose, no more than ten square meters.

"It's a little less."

The setting sun melted into gold, and the setting sun was like scarlet.

Hua Xian took off the straw hat, fanned the wind, evaporated the sweat on his forehead, and felt cooler, "The time is too short, although the diluted nutrient can quickly promote the growth of plants, but it still takes a few more days , Only one liter of hulled rice brought over can produce thousands of seedlings."

Two mu of barren land has only been reclaimed forty square meters.

Looking around, there is still a large area of ​​bareness.

Planet S314, although it is an abandoned agricultural planet, has a lot of wasteland, but the soil is relatively hard and plate-shaped, which is completely incomparable with the softness of the earth's farmland soil. There are no tools for plowing the land, and the ground can only be plowed manually, which is very laborious. .

Hua Xian sat on the edge of the field to rest, unscrewed the cap of the glass water bottle, drank water to moisten his throat.

"Shop manager, a total of 126 bouquets of lavender were sold today."

Arnold walked to the back to report the situation, "60,000 three-star coins were received, one ruby ​​dogwood flower basket, 10 star coins are negligible.

" I have already seen the flower garden of Happy Flower House.

The lavender garden is like a miracle! It is the revival of the ancient plants of the Star Era!

No wonder the marshal must stay in such a small flower shop no matter what. No butterflies or flowers. Marshal hates fake flowers, but deep in his heart he can hardly resist Die's nature, and instinctively chases real flowers.

"Thank you for your hard work." Hua Xian felt that this clerk was hired too correctly.

"Sure, that's my job." A Nuo's gaze fell on the shovel and flower hoe on the horizon, "Shop manager, are you digging the ground? Do you need help? Having worked as an engineer in the Federation for a year, it is no problem to dig the ground!"

Hua Xian: Yes, there is no labor force here.

"Okay, then you can try."

She handed the shovel to Arnold.

This federal sergeant really had great strength, he began to dig the soil with a shovel, and dug very deep, as if it was not a hard soil with a hard board, but a soft tofu, digging a deep hole.

It took her two or three hours to reclaim 30 square meters of wasteland and plant seedlings.

It only took Arnold a quarter of an hour to reclaim a wasteland close to Bailaiping.

Hua Xian couldn't help admiring: "It's amazing, A Nuo! I want to give you a salary increase!"

A Nuo was so praised that his face turned red; "I'm just strong, you can use me as you like, turning the ground, building bases I can do things like building walls, building houses, etc. I don't need to raise wages."

The store manager is someone who is protected by the marshal.

How dare he ask the store manager for more wages? What's more, after the marshal came to live here, his injuries have obviously recovered, he can sleep well, and he can eat again. stand up!

From the bottom of his heart, A Nuo was grateful to Hua Xian, and he felt guilty about taking the 3,000 star money. If the marshal really recovers under her care and returns to the interstellar battlefield one day, he is willing to donate his entire property to her.

The Vincento Bear family is also one of the nobles of the Sulu Galaxy. Their ancestors have produced many powerful warriors who have made outstanding contributions to the Federation. They were awarded the title of Viscount by the Federation, which can be hereditary.

*. *. *

Golden Wing Butterfly was originally cultivated in the flower garden in the backyard.

Take a nap.

During the day, I accompanied the flower-growing girl who was full of nonsense, and went to the Bureau of Land Management. Because I used mental power to attack, I was a little tired.

After waking up, I heard the sound of conversation not far from the backyard.

The Golden Winged Butterfly subconsciously flew towards the source of the sound. Then I saw the scene where Hua Xian gave Arnobi a thumbs up and praised wildly.

Butterfly was not happy again.

It's just digging the soil, what's the big deal.

Marshal Ben helped you teach those who bullied you, and I didn't see you so excited.

"Arnuo, you are really the best employee!"

"Hey."

The Golden Winged Butterfly flapped her wings with cold eyes.

Swipe,

swipe, slash with invisible mental power, and fly out.

Dozens of criss-crossed deep marks were cut out on the untouched wasteland next to it, each mark was half a meter deep, like cutting tofu, it cut a piece of the hard soil on the surface of an acre of wasteland. It's a mess, turned it up and down.

All of a sudden, there was a lot of dirt.

Arnold: "..."

He was stunned!

A Nuo had a terrified expression on his face. He forgot to plow the ground, and the shovel in his hand was frozen in mid-air. He kept swinging it up and looked at his marshal in disbelief.

Just that.

Could it be that one of Marshal Qi Ming's famous stunts, cutting Hua Lan in the air?

It can instantly send out dozens of 3S-level spiritual air cuts, chop up local mechs and fighters, and turn them into a pile of scrap iron. At least twenty deep bloodstains will be left on the driver's body.

A commander of the Zerg race was once killed by Marshal Qi Ming's move. Not only was the mecha cracked, but the insect's body was also dismembered into countless pieces.

Marshal Qi Ming used the same trick...to help the store manager plow and turn the soil? !

Arnold wished he could faint on the spot.

Hua Xian was also stunned. She bought a total of two acres of land. The one on the right was the one she had been working on all the time. That mu of land was turned upside down!

"Okay... so amazing!"

Is this the power of the star world?

Hua Xian turned her neck slowly, and looked at the maker of this magnificent air slash - the cute pet little butterfly.

The Golden Winged Butterfly enjoyed the shocked and adoring gaze of the other party.

He straightened his back seriously.

The remaining wings opened and closed.

How does it compare with that kind of big bear that only has brute force?

The provocative Jintong also looked in Arnold's direction and tilted his head.

Arnold: "..."

You don't have to be like this.

This subordinate really doesn't intend to compete with you, nor is this subordinate trying to show off in front of the flower shop manager, this subordinate just simply wants to help.

Hua Xian's eyes were bright, and he was shocked by the performance of the Golden Wing Butterfly: "It turns out that the little butterfly is so cruel, I thought you were an ordinary..." All of a sudden

.

She thought that when she went to the Qinshan City Land Bureau, she was secretly assisted by a mysterious person.

Could it be the golden butterfly?

"Today, were you helping me?" Hua Xian held her breath, watching the beautiful golden butterfly flying down on the back of her hand, staring at him intently.

Golden Wing Butterfly gave her a blank look.

Hua Xian actually felt a sense of arrogance from this butterfly: "Thank you for your rescue."

She gradually approached.

The nose almost touched the little butterfly.

Golden Winged Butterfly: Do... what?

The tentacles on the forehead were covered with another layer of pink.

He suddenly flew far away.

Only a golden afterimage remained.

Hua Xian didn't expect the other party's reaction to be so intense, she just wanted to get closer, have a word with Die Die and express her sincere gratitude.

The Golden Winged Butterfly landed on a rose bud, staring at her warily.

His butterfly tentacles almost touched the tip of her nose just now, and then his lips...

almost kissed

"Hey, I didn't see anything."

Arno threw the shovel aside and turned the bear's head away.

See no evil.

He is so unlucky, how come he always sees images of the store manager being "frivolous" Marshal?

"Farewell."

A Nuo didn't dare to stay any longer, he flew away with a whiz, and went home from work.

There was enough private space for the Marshal and the head florist.

In the field, only Huaxian and Golden Winged Butterfly remained.

Hua Xian was full of curiosity about this butterfly that saved her once: "Are you a butterfly, or a mimic of an interstellar human?"

She was suspicious.

This butterfly is too spiritual, and its attack power is very high. Could it be some kind of imitation of a big guy? Simply attracted by the flower spirit plant you planted?

The Golden Winged Butterfly felt a little guilty, fluttered her wings, and pretended that she was a butterfly.

"Can you speak?"

The Marshal couldn't speak.

"Will it turn into a human form?"

The marshal can't change it.

One person, one butterfly, just confronted each other for a long time.

In the end, Hua Xian gave up: "Maybe I was thinking too much..."

For the next week, Hua Xian watched Golden Wing Dark Die closely, trying to find evidence from him that the other party was human.

But the Golden Winged Butterfly hid very well, every day it would not sleep in the flower garden, or when she was working in the field, it landed on her shoulders and on top of her head.

Never speak.

Drink a few nutritional supplements when you are hungry.

"The lettuce has grown."

One day a week later, Hua Xian stood in the flower garden, looked at the vegetable field in the corner, and smiled, "It's ready to eat."

There are a total of twenty or so lettuces, which are lush and green. Large leaves.

"At noon today, eat lettuce wrap barbecue!"

Although there are no plants in this interstellar world, there is meat, but most of the meat will not be used as dishes, but will be sent directly to the factory to extract nutritious protein and serve as nutritional supplements. One of the raw materials.

Ordinary people don't buy meat, and they don't go out of their way to cook it. Everyone has long been used to taking nutritional supplements.

Hua Xian went to the supermarket to buy a piece of refrigerated tender beef.

I bought another bag of salt.

Apart from salt, there are no other seasonings. Chili, pepper, cinnamon, star anise, ginger...these are all plants.

"By the way, lavender leaves can also be used as seasoning. The coriander has also sprouted, so you can pick it up."

Hua Xian set up a simple barbecue grill, bought some flammable flame stones, and prepared to light a fire for cooking.

There are no kitchen knives for sale, but there are sabers for self-defense.

After the beef is thawed, it is cut into small pieces, threaded on wire sticks, put on the grill and grilled, sprinkled with salt, coriander, and lavender leaves to add a little flavor.

Roasted to a crisp on the outside and tender on the inside.

A burst of meaty smell came from the backyard.

Hooked out all the gluttons of the Marshal, he couldn't help but flew over.