88

Chapter 88

Qi Ming no longer remembers how many times he was victimized by rumors made by his father.

Seriously accompanying the object to meet the parents, busy moving things, just trying to impress the aunt, but now, he is a pure and good butterfly, directly turned into a second-hand garbage butterfly.

"Huh? The rumored hidden marriage partner is Xiao Xian?"

The aunt was completely confused.

The shocking news, as if struck by lightning, made the outside scorched, "No... you are too much, you just secretly let Xiao Xian give birth to little butterflies just after falling in love?" From the conversation with her niece just now

, My aunt knew that the young couple were only together.

Auntie clenched her fists furiously, she was eager to protect her daughter, she wished to give this Golden Winged Dark Butterfly a shot, no matter what kind of marshal you are!

"No, aunt."

Qi Ming felt wronged, "It's all rumors."

It's over.

Parents have already had a bad impression of him, and it will take a lot of effort to correct it in the future.

Hua Xian was also speechless. Seeing her aunt looking like she wanted to hit someone, she hurried up to stop her, grabbed her arm, and pushed her back on the chair: "My aunt is all a misunderstanding, there is no hidden marriage, and there is no What little butterflies, it's all Chairman Qi talking nonsense, spreading rumors everywhere, hey."

The aunt didn't understand: "I've seen Chairman Qi on TV, he's a very serious person, majestic, doesn't seem like he's going to tell lies "

Hua Xian looked at Little Butterfly Bao'er, who was tightly pursing her lips, lowered her voice, and said, "Your father has a better reputation than you."

Qi Ming: "..."

Annoyed.

Hua Xian went on to comfort her aunt: "Mr. Speaker, his image in public is quite positive and serious. But in private, he is not like that." When it was over, I felt that

Little Butterfly Baoer would not answer the call from Big Butterfly's father again.

She already had a premonition that Dadie's father would come to talk to her on the phone to complain if he couldn't get through to his son's phone next time, begging her to help ease the relationship between father and son.

Anyway, the public image of Big Butterfly's father has already collapsed with her.

"Really?" Aunt still didn't believe it. "Chairman Qi has a good reputation and a good style. It is said that Shi Min loves his late wife. He has been single for many years and has children. He has never been promiscuous. He is quite dedicated, and he won't do anything outside. What a little butterfly, everyone thinks he is a good man."

Qi Ming: "..."

His father who cheated his son, he had a good reputation, but let his son's reputation be harmed.

Hua Xian: "A good man is for sure, but the way he gets along with his son is not quite right. Auntie, don't worry, Qi Ming and I are together

. How pure, that is, pull your little hands and hug them occasionally.

Can the handle pull out little butterflies and small world trees?

That must not be possible, contrary to the principles of biological genetics.