CHAPTER 1

"Oh. Chuxia, it's not easy for our family. Your brother and two children are so young, your brother hasn't said he's married yet, and your sister is in school. So many mouths to eat, thanks to you, without your support, Your dad and I are going to be exhausted."

Luo Chuxia just came to consciousness when she heard the voice of a woman who was sighing and crying about how much she was suffering.

She opened her eyes, and saw the woman sitting in front of her, with thin eyebrows, fair face, and a mournful face, looking about forty or fifty years old.

She held on to her hand, which was rough but clean.

The woman looked at Chu Xia with a face of embarrassment and gratitude. What she said was that the family was in trouble and needed money.

If there is no money from Chu Xia, their family will starve to death.

Luo Chuxia felt baffled, didn't she just stay up all day and night after surgery and went home to sleep?

What is the situation now?

The woman in front of me, as well as the environment in front of me, seemed to be in a period drama on TV, which felt very unreal.

Suddenly, she felt a stabbing pain in her head, and a memory that did not belong to her was forced in.

It took a few minutes for Chu Xia to figure out what had happened, she was in a bad mood!

She actually traveled to a book!

In the book "The God of Ages", the male protagonist meets gods and kills gods and Buddhas, and all the villains who oppose him are his stepping stones.

And Cen Huai'an is the biggest villain in the book, who gave the male protagonist money and property, and finally died!

As for Chu Xia, unfortunately, she is Cen Huai'an's biological mother, and there is only a four-character plot in the book: died of illness.

Chu Xia: Huh?

This book wears a loneliness.

The woman in front of her didn't realize that her daughter had changed the core, she was still wiping her eyes with a handkerchief, crying about the difficulties at home.

Not far away stood a little boy with a big head and a small body. He was very thin, just like the refugees he saw when he went to work for Doctors Without Borders in early summer. He was so thin that only his big eyes protruded.

His eyes stared at Chu Xia's hand like a wolf cub, as if he could bite him in the next second.

She had also seen this look in the refugee area. It was the look of a child who had been hungry for a long time when he saw food.

When Chu Xia met his eyes, her heart trembled.

Is this the big villain described in the book?

Fighting with the male lead to the end, if it wasn't for the momentary soft-heartedness of the female lead, the male lead wouldn't be able to defeat him at all.

Why do you look so pitiful now?

"Chu Xia?"

Luo's mother felt that something was wrong. Usually, she would give her the money without crying a few times in Chu Xia. What's going on today?

But she knows her daughter's temperament, so she won't listen to her talking about family difficulties, especially when it comes to her beloved younger brother who can't get a wife, so she is guaranteed to give money.