CHAPTER 17

The one-story house in front of the family courtyard is the house of a young widow whose husband was also a member of the No. 1 Textile Factory.

Later, her husband fell ill and died, and she didn't like to work, so she bought some Pai Gow, Chang Pai, and Mahjong, and started playing cards for others.

Her reputation is not very good, and the women in the family courtyard hate their men going there to play cards.

But where can I manage it?

As soon as Chu Xia approached the bungalow, he could smell the strong smell of smoke coming from inside, as well as the voices of various men talking excitedly inside.

The door was unlocked, so Chu Xia pushed the door open and went in.

She hasn't taken care of her body yet, and her face looks pale and thin, which is a bit scary. The first thing people pay attention to when they see her is not her appearance, but whether this person is suffering from some serious illness.

The hobbies of card players are playing cards. If you are addicted to it, you don't care who comes in. Everyone looks up and sees that it is not their own wife, so they just lower their heads and continue to play happily.

There were only five or six tables of people in the yard. Chu Xia saw his eldest brother at a glance. He completely lost his cowardly appearance at home. He was smoking a cigarette, staring at the cards in his hand with red eyes, and looked crazy. He was just a gambler. appearance.

If this is a big casino, he must be the one who gambles irrationally and loses everything.

Chu Xia walked over and patted Brother Luo on the shoulder: "Brother."

When Brother Luo suddenly heard Luo Chuxia's voice, he was startled, raised his head and asked in horror: "Chu Xia? Why are you here?"

He hurried to the door Look, I was relieved that I didn't see my mother and daughter-in-law.

Then he said impatiently: "What are you doing here? Go to our mother for something."

"Brother, the house."

After Chu Xia said such a sentence, Brother Luo couldn't continue playing the card.

He scratched his head irritably: "Second Sister, what exactly do you want?"

"Are you sure you want me to talk here?"

Chu Xia looked at him with a half-smile, and then at the expressions of the men at the table around who were about to gossip Brother Luo waved his hands and stood up.

"I don't need to call today, just count the money. You go outside and wait for me."

After confirming that he would come out, Chu Xia nodded and walked outside, but she didn't go far, just stood at the door and watched.

I was seeing Widow Yang coming out with a thermos bottle, walking gracefully, with a gentle smile on her face, she was the most popular appearance among men.

Chu Xia thought to herself: No wonder she was able to make a living and no one came to make trouble. Widow Yang is not an ordinary woman at first sight.

But that has nothing to do with her.

But in the next second, Chu Xia withdrew her thoughts.

Widow Yang walked up to Brother Luo and asked with a smile, "Why did Brother Luo leave so early today?"

Brother Luo suddenly put away his temper and said with a simple smile, "Second Sister has something to do with me. "

Then have a cup of tea before leaving. It has just been cold, and there are tea leaves in it."