CHAPTER 139

"Lulu."

At night, both sides of the streets in Beijing are brightly lit. It seems that since then, Beijing has lost the purely dark nights it had when I was a child, with all kinds of colorful neon lights always flashing.

Zhang Lu turned his head and looked at Tang Song beside him. The two of them went roller skating and a boxing gym today. They had a lot of fun. She was in a great mood, with a smile on her face: "Huh?"

"Are you going back to the army the day after tomorrow?"

Zhang Lu was not surprised that he knew the news, because her mother had always been in contact with Tang Song and would definitely tell him about it.

She nodded: "Yes, the ticket is for the morning the day after tomorrow."

"Lulu, don't you still have feelings for me?"

Zhang Lu thought for a while and said: "It's not that I don't have feelings, but I can't tell whether it's a friend or something else. I always feel that it's awkward to be a boyfriend and girlfriend with you."

Because the two of them were so familiar, she never thought about the possibility of becoming boyfriend and girlfriend.

Tang Song stopped, and Zhang Lu stopped after him, just looking at him without saying a word.

"Sorry, I might offend you a little."

Tang Song stretched out his hand towards Zhang Lu: "Can I hold your hand?"

Zhang Lu stretched out his hand optionally: "Here you go."

Tang Song held her hand, and Zhang Lu suddenly felt the generosity and warmth of his palm at this moment, which made her feel something different in her heart.

Tang Song kept looking at her intently: "How do you feel now? Are you still feeling the same as your friends?"

Zhang Lu didn't say anything, and Tang Song wasn't disappointed either. After letting go of her, he asked if he could give her a hug.

Zhang Lu still nodded in agreement.

Tang Song carefully wrapped his arms around Zhang Lu. He didn't know how Zhang Lu felt. He only knew that the moment he hugged Zhang Lu, his heartbeat was so fast that it seemed like it would jump out of his heart.

He only held her for a few seconds before letting go, but his heartbeat never calmed down, making his auricles red as if they were bleeding.

Tang Song's voice was still calm, and he asked Zhang Lu how he felt. If she really didn't feel more than a friend to him, Tang Song would not force her and would continue to pay her silently.

The expression on Zhang Lu's face was a little confused. She subconsciously touched the left side of her heart with her hand, and then looked up at Tang Song: "It seems... there is something different."

But Zhang Lu couldn't tell what kind of difference it was.

The expression on Tang Song's face ranged from disbelief to ecstasy, and the joy bursting out of his eyes could not be hidden at all.

But he still restrained himself and reached out to hold Zhang Lu's arm, but when he was about to touch it, he forcefully took it back.

"Lulu, I..."

Tang Song was so happy that she didn't know what to say. It was also the first time that Zhang Lu, who had always been talkative and expressionless, and even more silent than Cen Huai'an, showed such a happy smile. She was stunned again.

After a long time, Tang Song regained his sense and spoke to Zhang Lu word by word: "Lulu, you don't have feelings for me. I have always wanted to tell you that if you are willing to give me a chance, I want you to be happy forever. .No matter what it is, as long as you want to do it, I will accompany you and support you."