CHAPTER 31

The sun was shining on his face, his eyebrows and eyes were handsome, and a sentence suddenly appeared in Chu Xia's mind, "Stand like a zhilanyu tree, smile like a bright moon in your arms. Lang Yan is unique, there is no other in the world."

Cen Zhengnian, who was even more stunning than in the photo, appeared in front of her? !

Chu Xia blinked and realized that this was a real person. Her first reaction was: Why is he back? Didn't you say you were busy with work?

The second reaction: He is her husband, how can it be natural to get along with him?

They are husband and wife, not a simple relationship between the boss and subordinates, they want to sleep in the same bed!

Chu Xia suddenly felt a little flustered. Although she had seen a lot of naked bodies of Teacher General, she had never been in a relationship or slept with a man!

Her mind was in a mess, and she made psychological preparations for herself: why panic, the two of you slept together, and Yi Cenzheng was old, good-looking and good-natured, and she was not at a loss.

Just when Chu Xia was thinking about these messes in his mind. Cen Zhengnian looked at the person in front of him, not daring to recognize him. He hesitated and said, "Chu Xia?

"

Today's weather is neither too cold nor too hot. In early summer, I was wearing a retro red shirt with puff sleeves and a pair of loose jeans. The trousers were rolled up twice to reveal some ankles. He wore a pair of white pull-back sneakers on his feet, and his hair was all tied up.

Now she looks energetic and fashionable, and she has grown a lot of meat in more than a month. Compared with the last photo taken, the difference is not small, and the difference from the original owner is even greater. Cen Zhengnian didn't recognize it for a while. normal.

If Chu Xia hadn't seen Cen Zhengnian's photo, she wouldn't have recognized him at a glance.

Cen Zhengnian was very regretful when he said that. He didn't come back for four years, and he didn't recognize her immediately after seeing the photos. What would she think?

He was really bad.

Chu Xia walked to the door at this time, holding the key in one hand and was about to open the door. Cen Zhengnian stretched out his free hand: "Let me carry the things.

" Put the bamboo basket in his hand.

Cen Zhengnian let out a sigh of relief.

Entering the room, Cen Zhengnian looked at the room silently while holding the shrimp basket.

The room is still the same as when he got married, but the furnishings inside have changed a lot.

The wall used to be empty, but now there are several photos hanging on it. The fine hemp rope was nailed to the wall, and the photos were clipped on it casually. It didn't have much shape, but it looked good.

There was a round-bellied earthenware pot on the window sill, with a few chrysanthemums inserted randomly, and a few weeds that seemed to be pulled randomly by the roadside.

On the table in the middle is a transparent bottle with a whole bunch of chrysanthemums, big and small, red and yellow, which are blooming vigorously at this time.

In addition to these, there are many more things in the room, such as clean and elegant curtains, a green checkered tablecloth on the table, a refrigerator placed against the wall, a TV, and textbooks, reference books, and papers randomly placed on the table.