CHAPTER 40

Cen Zhengnian's body temperature was higher than hers, and the temperature was transmitted from the palm of his hand, and Chu Xia felt that the back of his hand was getting hot.

The nights in early autumn are chilly. This body has deficiencies. I have always had cold hands and feet. It is more obvious at night. In early summer, I still feel my hands and feet are still cold when I lie in bed for a long time.

But at this moment, she actually felt the heat, the heat from the unfamiliar palm seemed to cover her whole body.

She suddenly felt a little hot in her ears.

"Chu Xia?"

Chu Xia snapped back to her senses and began to think about Cen Zhengnian's question. She hadn't really thought about which university she went to. In her mind, as long as she could be admitted to a university, any university majoring in Chinese medicine would do.

Because she went to college and studied with her grandfather, she has a systematic medical knowledge system, what she lacks is a diploma and a license to practice medicine.

But if you want to take the exam, you should go to the best university in Chinese medicine. She thought for a while and said, "I want to go to the best university in Chinese medicine."

Cen Zhengnian expressed some surprise in his tone: "You want to study medicine?"

"Yes." Chu Xia replied firmly, and Cen Zhengnian could tell that she had made up her mind.

"The medical universities I know are only a few in Beijing." He thought for a while and said, "The best Chinese medicine university should be the Imperial College of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Let me help you ask about their admission scores in recent years."

While he was talking, he didn't move his hand from Chu Xia's. The moonlight came through the window. Chu Xia looked at Cen Zhengnian's beautiful face under the moonlight, and suddenly became curious about his previous life.

"I remember your university in the capital, do you remember your life in the capital?"

Cen Zhengnian was actually born in the capital, his father's hometown is in Liangzhou, and his mother's hometown is in the capital.

Cen's father followed the army to fight everywhere and met Jiang Shengnan. The two got married, and after winning the war, they lived in the capital for several years.

It's just that they were transferred later, they went to the northwest, and then returned to the capital when Cen Zhengnian was in college.

After graduation, he returned to the Northwest.

Cen Zhengnian looked away from Chu Xia's face, looked at the moonlight coming in from outside and said, "I remember, but I haven't been back for many years, so I guess a lot has changed now." Speaking of this, Cen Zhengnian suddenly remembered

, At that time, he was concentrating on studying and studying, and he didn't know much about his university.

But Chu Xia didn't ask him about the university, but asked, "Why did you choose your current major?"

Cen Zhengnian laughed and said, "Actually, I didn't choose my current major, but because of work needs, so I will be directly involved in the work in the future."

Cen Zhengnian couldn't say the specific work, he could only talk about it vaguely.

But Chu Xia understood, and she gave an "um" in understanding.

In fact, she didn't have any interest in studying medicine at the beginning, but her grandfather was a Chinese medicine doctor, forcing her to study Chinese medicine, so she and her grandfather got angry and studied western medicine.