CHAPTER 48

Liangzhou Hospital.

Chu Xia is not the first time here, but it is the first time to see patients here.

Luo Chuming was covered in gauze, and he couldn't be seen lying on the bed. If Wang Yulan wasn't leading him, Chu Xia wouldn't be able to recognize him at all.

"Chu Xia, look at your brother, what will he do if you don't save him?"

Wang Yulan never stopped crying all the way. Chu Xia and her took the bus together, which attracted many people's attention. She sat down and went to the end, and she cried whatever she wanted.

"I'm not a doctor, how do you ask me to save him? He looks like you should find a doctor. I've seen him, and I'm leaving." Chu Xia didn't plan to stay

in the ward for too long, she came here because she didn't want outsiders to talk too much, After all, it was my brother who was hospitalized.

But it's useless for her to stay here, and she won't take care of Luo Chuming either.

There was more than one person in the ward, and Luo Dafu was also in the ward. Hearing what Chu Xia said, he stood up from the corner, pointed at her and scolded: "Do you have a conscience! Your brother has become like this, and you can say such a thing! "

Chu Xia didn't want to argue with him, so she turned and walked outside.

Don't look at Bao's appearance like this, Luo Chuming probably has no problem with her life, otherwise Wang Yulan wouldn't be in the mood to find her.

"Chu Xia." Wang Yulan hurriedly pulled her back, with a sad expression on her face: "The family has no money, and your brother's hospitalization has not paid enough..."

Chu Xia broke away from Wang Yulan's arm, looked at her, then looked at her and stared angrily. Her Luo Dafu laughed.

"Mom, it turns out that you came to ask me for money. I only asked for five hundred of the thousands of dollars you took from me. Do you think I will still have money?"

Saying that, Chu Xia frowned and sighed: "I want to help you too, Mom, but I still have to support my family and children, and Zheng Nian is not at home, so you can't drive me to a dead end for my younger brother." This is not a single

ward , There are many other patients in the ward.

Originally Chu Xia's attitude just now, those people looked at Chu Xia wrongly, and felt that she was cold-hearted.

But now, when Chu Xia's words came out, their eyes changed instantly, and they looked at Wang Yulan and Luo Dafu condemningly.

Forcing the daughter for the sake of the son, and the daughter gave so much money to her mother's family, it's really partial! No wonder the daughter is unwilling to give it, and they are also unwilling to give it again.

Chu Xia didn't seem to feel those gazes, and continued: "If it's you and my dad who are lying on the hospital bed, I will die, and I will pay with my brother and sister. But this is my brother, you and my dad are both I have a job, so I shouldn't pay for it. And he earned so much money in transportation before, mom, you can't hide the money and let me pay for it."

This move was based on retreat, and Chu Xia won the support of others. Wang Yulan didn't know how to respond to what she said, and her eyes showed resentment. She turned her head and cried into Luo Dafu's arms.

Luo Dafu raised his eyebrows, and was about to get angry again. Chu Xia suddenly interrupted him: "Dad, there are still patients in the ward who need to rest, so don't speak too loudly. I'm not needed here at Chuming. I have to go to school to pick up my son, so let's go first."