CHAPTER 63

In early summer, a large wooden cage was made for the puppies in advance and the two puppies were placed in it.

Now they are not fully grown yet. There are four round wheels placed at the bottom of the wooden cage. They will follow them as soon as they are pushed, and they can also put luggage on them.

Cen Huai'an was very interested in this walking car cage, and he and Chu Xia took the initiative to say that he would pull it.

Heizi and Huangzi were not used to being locked in the cage at first. They were so anxious that they turned around and groaned.

But as soon as Cen Huai'an started to pull the car cage, they saw the familiar little master, "oooooo", stopped running around, and sat in the cage. Two pairs of big dog eyes looked at the back of the little master pulling the cart, and gave him a hand from time to time. Licking your own hair makes you feel more comfortable than others.

Chu Xia looked at this scene and found it funny. Cen Huaian turned to look at her in confusion, not understanding what her mother was laughing at.

Chu Xia quickly moved her eyes to the side. No, she couldn't laugh anymore. If she did, An An would find out that she was laughing at him.

The appearance of the two people also attracted the attention of other people on the road. Fortunately, the distance from the family home to the bus stop was not far, otherwise they would have received more eyes.

The bus came slowly, and Chu Xia and Cen Huaian were about to carry their luggage and the dog cage onto the bus, when suddenly a few pairs of small hands appeared beside them, helping them to use their strength.

The two of them immediately raised their heads, and Chu Xia's eyes showed surprise: "Bangzi? Cat Boy Gray Hair, why are you here?"

Chu Xia was not the most excited, but Cen Huaian was the happiest. The joy in his eyes could not be concealed at all.

"Brother Bang, how did you know we were leaving today?"

Kunzi helped lift the things up and said with a raised corner of his lips: "Just ask someone from your family home and you'll know."

After moving the luggage, Bangzi came over, hugged Cen Huaian, let him go, and patted him on the back. Immediately afterwards, Mao Zai and Hui Mao came over and hugged Cen Huai'an.

Cen Huaian wanted to say something, but when he opened his mouth, nothing came out. He only looked at Bangzi and the other three, with eyes that were filled with joy and reluctance.

As if he knew what Cen Huai'an was thinking, Bangzi waved his hand at him casually and said, "We are all brothers. If you are leaving, we will definitely come to see you off. Don't be too moved."

Cen Huaian: "Thank you, Brother Bang."

Not only did he thank him for coming to see him off, but he also thanked him for holding him back before and prevented him from starving to death.

The bus would not stop for a long time. Cen Huaian and Chu Xia were standing inside the door. The door had been closed. He also waved to them: "Brother Bang, Mao Zai, Gray Hair, goodbye."

When the car started, Cen Huaian hurried to the seat in the last row and looked back through the window.

Kuniko stood there with his hands in his pockets, still with a casual smile on his face. Mao Zai and Hui Mao stood by his side and waved frantically towards Cen Huai'an.

"Little rag! We will always remember you, don't forget us!"

Cen Huaian also opened his eyes hard and looked at the three of them. It wasn't until the bus turned that Kunzi and the others were completely out of sight, he slowly turned around and leaned against Chu Xia.