CHAPTER 62

Before the time for the finals of the Go competition arrived, I went to Ninth Middle School in early summer.

Previously, the dean of the Academic Affairs Office agreed to let her take the transfer exam and take her in. Therefore, I was planning to go to the capital in early summer. I would only come to take the preparatory exam and the college entrance examination, and I was planning to talk to him first.

After listening to Chu Xia's words, the director frowned tightly: "Classmate Luo, you are really going to find problems for me. Let me think about it. Let me think about it."

The director also knew that Chu Xia's family had a certain educational background in order to obtain the papers for Beijing's key high schools. If the Ninth Middle School disagreed, he could directly transfer his student status to Beijing High School.

But now Chu Xia's grades are already the first in the school, and each time the test scores are still improving, the principal has been paying attention. They are all imagining whether Chu Xia will create an even greater miracle during the college entrance examination.

Ninth Middle School has never ranked first in the city or province in the college entrance examination. Which school wouldn't want to have such an achievement.

After pacing and thinking for a while, the director looked up at Chu Xia, as if he had made a decision, walked out of the desk and said, "Student Luo, please wait in my office first, and I'll go find the principal to ask."

His somewhat fat body hurriedly walked out, his brows still furrowed.

Chu Xia sat in his office, waiting patiently. She raised her head and her eyes met the portraits of leaders and famous quotes from "The Analects" hanging on the wall opposite.

In early summer, I started to read those sentences, recalling the "The Analects of Confucius" that I had memorized, and the short stories from the "Analects of Confucius". I thought to myself, tonight when I tell Cen Huai'an a bedtime story, I will tell you something that happened when Confucius traveled around the world. .

Just as he was thinking about it, the director pushed the door in, wiped his sweat, and said to Chu Xia with a smile: "Okay, the principal agrees to your request. But the latest exam is next week, and the principal will let you take the exam before leaving."

The director did not tell Chu Xia what happened in the principal's office.

At first, the principal didn't say anything after hearing what the director said, and just looked at him with a frown.

The director thought that the principal disagreed and started to say good things to Chu Xia. It was human nature for her to take her children and her husband to live in another place. Now she wanted to take her children and reunite with her husband.

And Chu Xia's family will definitely be able to help her transfer her school status. With her current grades, people will want her wherever she goes. She is willing to stay in Ninth Middle School and take the college entrance examination as a student of Ninth Middle School, which is good for Ninth Middle School.

"Principal, according to the state of Luo Chuxia's continuous sprint, it is really possible to win the top prize in the city, the top prize in the province, etc. By then, who will dare to look down on our No. 9 Middle School!"

"Not to mention how many internal test papers from key high schools she shared with our sophomore class. We can't let others say that Ninth Middle School is ruthless and unreasonable."

Of course the director was exaggerating. He just didn't want to lose such an outstanding student.

The principal looked at him, his face still serious: "I do not disagree with Luo Chuxia's request."