CHAPTER 4

Chu Xia knew about Cen Huai'an's physical condition, and also knew that his current appearance was caused by the original owner and Wang Yulan together.

Now that she has come here, she has to bear all the karma of the original owner, so when Li Guanzhong scolded her, she admitted her mistakes very well.

"I'm sorry, I used to be an asshole. Now I know I was wrong, so I brought him to see a doctor. Doctor, can he take care of himself now?"

Chu Xia looked worried and anxious, Li Guanzhong nodded, I think she looks like a mother.

"It has to be recuperated slowly. It is best to use medicinal diet, or drink warm Chinese medicine. If the medicinal properties of the traditional Chinese medicine are too strong, it will not be good for his current body, and he will not be able to nourish his body, and his body will be more fragile. The medicinal diet must be specially learned. There are many ways to do it well, and good ingredients are not cheap, so I suggest you use warm Chinese medicine. Although it is a bit bitter, I told you how to do it, and you can decoct it yourself when you go home. "

Chu Xia nodded, with a look of trust in him: "Okay, doctor, I will listen to you."

After receiving the prescription, Chu Xia asked Li Guanzhong to take her pulse.

"Your health is even worse. How do you mother and son live?"

He sighed and didn't say anything more. After all, patients have their own privacy.

It's just that he explained to Chu Xia more carefully, telling her to follow the doctor's orders and take medicine well, and not to work too hard, otherwise her body wouldn't last a year.

Hearing this sentence, Cen Huai'an, who had no reaction to his body, immediately turned his head to look at Chu Xia, staring at her face, as if trying to discern whether what the doctor said was true or false.

Chu Xia knew that what Li Guanzhong said was true, she did die of a serious illness a year later, and she herself diagnosed herself in this way.

Holding the prescriptions of the two of them, Chu Xia directly prepared the medicines in the hospital.

This is the largest hospital in Liangzhou City. As long as it is not a particularly expensive medicinal material that is about to be out of print, other medicinal materials can be bought, and there is also a special Chinese pharmacy.

The traditional Chinese medicine prescribed by Li Guanzhong are all common Chinese herbal medicines, and they can achieve the best conditioning effect.

Precious medicinal materials are good, but they are not suitable for Chu Xia and Cen Huai'an's bodies.

Even if Chu Xia prescribes the medicine himself, it is not as suitable as Li Guanzhong's prescription. Li Guanzhong, who has studied traditional Chinese medicine all her life, is still far behind in terms of the years she studied in her previous life.

What's more, she has never received a doctor of traditional Chinese medicine, and she has been studying with her grandfather.

In addition to the medicinal materials prescribed by Li Guanzhong, Chu Xia also bought some medicinal materials that can be used to make medicinal meals, all of which are warm and mild in nature, such as Codonopsis pilosula and Poria cocos.

Cen Huai'an was illiterate, and he couldn't read the prescriptions either.

But along the way, he became much quieter. Unlike the awkward silence before, he was not as resistant to the hospital as he was before.