CHAPTER 90

There are elderly people and children in the Jiang family, so they did not stay up until twelve o'clock. It was too late and it was inconvenient for everyone to go home.

So at about nine o'clock, Grandpa Jiang felt a little sleepy, so he took out the red envelopes and distributed them to the juniors.

Cen Huai'an was the first to kneel down and kowtow. He took the red envelope with both hands and smiled at Grandpa Jiang: "Thank you, Grandpa!"

Zhang Lu's children also immediately knelt down and said, "Thank you, great-grandpa, great-grandpa."

Everyone else was waiting for Grandpa Jiang to finish giving the money to the children. At this time, Jiang Zhida took out a handful of money, sat on the sofa, held it in one hand and shook it in the other: "Come, let me hear who is talking to you." My New Year's greetings are many and nice, one for each!"

Cen Huai'an looked at the money and his eyes lit up instantly. Before the other children could react, he stood directly in front of Jiang Zhida: "I wish my cousin all the best, lots of money, smooth sailing, peace and joy..."

He said one, and Jiang Zhida counted one. Soon, Jiang Zhida had less and less money in his hands, and more and more money was given to Cen Huai'an as a lucky gift.

Cen Huai'an continued to speak, without any pause for thought, and without repeating any of his congratulations. Hearing this, Zhang Lu's children's eyes grew wider and wider, and their faces became more and more anxious, because they had thought up their New Year's congratulations. , almost finished by Cen Huaian.

Jiang Zhida, on the other hand, had a happy face and was pleased to hear: An An said so well, from now on he wants to make money and everything goes smoothly!

Chu Xia covered her face in embarrassment: It's over, Cen Huaian's attribute of being a money-lover can no longer be concealed. But when did he accumulate so many auspicious words?

Cen Zhengnian looked at Cen Huai'an with a smile on his face and pride in his eyes. The other adults also looked surprised.

Jiang Zhiguan asked Chu Xia quietly: "How did you let An An study? He is only ten years old!"

There are so many auspicious idioms that are not repeated, let alone children, even adults cannot say them.

Chu Xia shook his head: "I never forced him to study."

An An knows so many things that he likes and learned by himself.

Jiang Zhiyi heard it from the side and exclaimed in disbelief: "An An is so amazing! I don't even remember what I did when I was ten years old, let alone studying."

Jiang Zhiguan also had the same idea.

When Jiang Zhida finished counting the money in his hand, Cen Huaian stopped, looked at Jiang Zhida and raised the corners of his mouth and said, "Cousin, let me tell you this first."

Cen Huai'an could say more, but Zhang Lu kept tugging on his sleeve. If he continued to speak, the others would really have nothing to say.

Jiang Zhida looked at the money on the table for Cen Huai'an, and then at his empty hand, feeling a little unresponsive.

What he prepared was not a dozen, but dozens of tickets. He thought that these children at home would never be used up no matter how powerful they were. He didn't expect that just one Cen Huai'an would take away all the new year's money.

However, Jiang Zhida felt very happy after hearing so many auspicious words. Besides, celebrating the New Year was all about happiness. He gave the money on the table to Cen Huaian: "Okay, these are all yours!"