CHAPTER 125

Cen Huaian, who came back from military training, was so thin and dark that Chu Xia, who came to pick him up, was a little afraid to recognize him.

"Didn't you use the sunburn ointment I gave you?"

Chu Xia looked at Cen Huaian's sunburned nose and felt extremely distressed.

The first edition of sunscreen ointment sent to Jiang Zhishu's company in early summer is the most effective for sunburn.

Later, the company's scientific research team researched and developed over and over again, coupled with the sunscreen concept provided in early summer, a new sunscreen cream that can prevent sunburn and tanning was developed.

It is not comparable to the mature sunscreens of later generations, but it is already a very useful sunscreen in this era, and it will not look white when applied.

"I used it." Cen Huaian said: "But I sweat a lot during military training every day, and I didn't have time to use it during the three days of training. And my roommate also used it."

Chu Xia understood and gave him the sunburn ointment she carried in her bag: "Apply it now and it will be fine in two days."

On the way back, Chu Xia asked Cen Huaian if anything happened during military training.

Cen Huai'an tried his best to recall, and there seemed to be nothing very difficult. Even after being named company commander by the instructor, no classmates made trouble.

In fact, I can't say that there were no difficulties at all, but when I met Cen Huai'an, I solved them easily.

For example, some students in other companies suffered from heatstroke. Cen Huai'an donated the heatstroke prevention medicinal tea prepared for him in early summer for his classmates who were weak in education. Their class was the only one in which no student suffered from heatstroke.

During training, some students had blisters on their feet. Cen Huaian took out the medicine he had brought and allowed his classmates to persevere until the end.

Cen Huaian thought for a while and finally remembered something: "Mom, my classmate wants to buy sunscreen and sunscreen ointment, and another classmate wants to buy wound medicine from my cousin's company."

He seemed to have thought of something Kuniko could sell in school. The skin care products that girls like to use, co-produced by his mother and his cousin, should be very popular in schools.

Chu Xia drove the car, looked ahead and said, "Your cousin's medicines have different brands. Just tell your classmates."

"No sunscreen."

I forgot in early summer that sunscreen has just been tested and registered and allowed to be put on the market, but it has not yet started to be promoted.

Cen Huaian told Chu Xia what he had just thought.

Chu Xia turned to look at him with a smile: "This is a way to make money, aren't you going to do it? You used to like money very much."

Cen Huaian: "I have more important things to do."

Chu Xia's decision not to interfere with Cen Huai'an now knew what he was doing.

"Okay, you can ask Kunzi to go to your eldest cousin's company. In Shangyanshang, I can let him go through the back door when he purchases goods. He doesn't have to reach the purchase volume of the cooperative company, but I can't help the purchase price."

Cen Huaian: "I haven't told Brother Bang yet."

Chu Xia: "If he wants to do it, I can give him this convenience. If he doesn't want to do it, others who need my help can also tell me."