CHAPTER 38

Chu Xia was relieved, and said to Cen Zhengnian: "You don't need to go to the hospital, get rid of the inflammation first. There is no dentist in the hospital at the moment. In the past, the emergency doctor would also give you anti-inflammatory and analgesic." Cen Zhengnian looked at Cen Huaian with eyes

wrapped Tears, pitiful look, I really can't bear it.

"But he's in severe pain."

She put the flashlight away, looked for the medicine in the drawer where she kept her commonly used medicine, and said, "It doesn't hurt anymore after taking the medicine."

Chu Xia found out an anti-inflammatory medicine, turned to look Xiang Cen Zhengnian: "Go get him a glass of water."

After Cen Huaian took the medicine, Chu Xia put a prickly ash between his teeth for him to bite.

Zanthoxylum bungeanum has anesthetic ingredients, which can play a certain role in pain relief.

Slowly, Cen Huaian's condition began to improve, and Chu Xia and Cen Zhengnian finally felt relieved when he fell asleep completely.

That night, both Chu Xia and Cen Zhengnian didn't sleep well. They both woke up several times in the middle of the night to check on Cen Huaian's situation, and even took out the prickly ash in his mouth and threw it away.

Fortunately, Cen Huai'an slept well that night and did not feel any more pain.

Early the next morning, Chu Xia asked Cen Huaian who woke up, "Does the tooth still hurt?"

He licked his teeth, shook his head and said, "It doesn't hurt anymore."

Well, the toothache is gone, and it's time to ask Cen Huaian next. Why did Huaian have a toothache?

In Chu Xia's previous life, he was a doctor himself, and he attached great importance to Cen Huai'an's oral hygiene. He had to rinse his mouth after eating and eating sugar, and brushing his teeth every morning and evening was even more essential.

If he protected his teeth according to her request, Cen Huaian would not have tooth decay. He definitely ate sweets secretly behind her back, and he ate a lot.

Chu Xia pulled up a stool and sat in front of Cen Huai'an, looking at him seriously.

Cen Huaian is very sensitive to adults' emotions, he could feel his mother was angry, so he subconsciously leaned into Cen Zhengnian's arms.

Just as Cen Zhengnian was about to speak, Chu Xia looked over with his eyes: "I didn't ask him about his toothache last night, but I have to figure out why he has tooth decay today." Also, children's health is very

important, and Cen Zhengnian can only Make yourself cruel not to look at Cen Huai'an's little face, so that you won't soften your heart.

"Did you secretly eat candy by yourself? Don't lie!"

Cen Huaian still wanted to struggle, but when he raised his head and met Chu Xia's stern eyes, he remembered how angry his mother was before, and dared not lie, so he whispered "Yes" .

Chu Xia frowned, and continued: "You have saved all your own money, and you haven't exchanged the little red flower for candy with me. Where did your candy come from?" Cen Huaian knew that he couldn't hide it

, Mom must know how he got the candy today. Although he didn't know the consequences of speaking out, he knew that his mother would definitely not let him go if he didn't tell.

He struggled for a long time, Chu Xia had been waiting for him, and then he told about how to win sweets in the preschool and in the family courtyard.