CHAPTER 107

The Go match that Cen Huaian participated in not only included players from the capital, but also players from other cities, including amateurs and professionals. Therefore, there were many players and the battle line was stretched.

The format of this competition is a knockout round, double elimination. If you lose two consecutive games, you will be eliminated.

It is different from the grading competition. It is a relatively famous national competition among youth competitions. It is invested and organized by a well-known company in Beijing. The final winner will not only receive honors, but also generous bonuses.

The competition lasted for three days. On Monday, Cen Huaian went to Teacher Jiang to ask for two days off.

After Teacher Jiang heard Cen Huaian explain his reasons for asking for leave, he put down the math book in his hand, looked up at Cen Huaian and raised his eyebrows, with surprise in his eyes.

"'Hongsheng Cup' Go competition?"

Cen Huaian said "hmm".

"As far as I know, this is one of the most valuable national Go competitions. Cen Huaian, how many surprises do you have that the teacher doesn't know about?"

With that said, he signed his name on the leave application form, placed it in his hand, and asked Cen Huaian to sit down opposite him.

"You should know that you are talented in mathematics. You can participate in the 'Hongsheng Cup' competition, and your Go talent is not weak. But human energy is limited. Now you are also intensifying your studies and competing. , if you add Go to the game, you may not be able to take care of it."

Cen Huaian nodded. He understood what the teacher said, so in the third grade of junior high school, his main energy was on studying and competing.

"Cen Huaian, although you are still young, you are now a freshman in high school. You need to think carefully about whether you want to take the path of mathematics, professional Go, or something else in the future. Make a decision, and then you can make a reasonable allocation. your time."

After being a teacher for a long time, I always think about my students unconsciously, even if the students don't appreciate it. Teacher Jiang smiled and gave the leave note to Cen Huaian: "Go back and think about it yourself."

Cen Huai'an had a thoughtful expression on his face when Teacher Jiang started speaking. He had never thought about what he wanted to do in the future. He just thought it was interesting to do math problems and play Go, so he did it.

He reached out to take the leave note, stood up and thanked Teacher Jiang seriously.

When he walked out of Teacher Jiang's office, Cen Huaian was still thinking whether he liked mathematics more or Go more.

I seem to like it all, but what about as a future career? Cen Huai'an was a little confused. He didn't know whether he should be determined and follow a path.

But now we need to finish participating in the Go game first, and we can't give up halfway after starting.

Cen Huaian suppressed these thoughts and carried his schoolbag out of the school. Zhang Lu pulled his arm at the school gate, eager to follow him.

"Why did the teacher disagree when I asked for leave to accompany you?"

As a student, even if I have good grades, I prefer days when I don't have to go to class. I am happy if I can skip class for a day.

Cen Huai'an pulled out his arm with force, turned to Zhang Lu and said, "Because the teacher saw your intention of asking for leave."

Zhang Lu wailed twice and stood at the gate and waved to Cen Huai'an: "An'an! Come on for the game. Although I can't go to the stadium, I will cheer for you at school!"