CHAPTER 80

Chu Xia put the notice on the table. Cen Zhengnian and Cen Huaian put their heads next to each other to read the words on the notice.

Cen Huai'an now knew many words. He pointed to the big characters at the top and read them word by word in a childish voice: "Didu College of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Student Admission Notice."

Cen Zhengnian ruffled his hair and looked at the notice. He was even happier than he had been before knowing that he could attend the Workers', Peasants and Soldiers University, with a smile on his face.

"What's written on the precautions?" Cen Zhengnian asked Chu Xia.

Chu Xia handed him the paper in her hand: "To register, you need to bring your admission notice, household registration, and transfer certificate of grain and oil relations."

There are not many things to note, just a piece of paper. Most of them are things you need to bring when you register, as well as instructions for travel expenses, consignment fees, scholarships, etc.

After reading it, Cen Zhengnian put the notice and precautions back into the envelope and said, "The notice must be put away and cannot be lost."

He took it to the bedroom and put it in the drawer where he usually kept important documents. He turned around and said to Chu Xia, "It's safer here."

Chu Xia: "Okay."

Cen Huai'an also received letters from his friends in the northwest and Kunzi. Xiaohe knew the most characters, and most of his letters were handwritten.

In the letter, he said that he also wanted to take the college entrance examination.

Hu Climbing is both Chinese and Pinyin. He expressed his envy. He went to ask his parents. Neither of them had gone to college. He also wanted to see what college was like. He also said that he would wait until Cen Huai'an went to college with Chu Xia. , be sure to write it to him!

Kuniko and the others can write a little more, but they still have pictures. The content of the letter has only one meaning: Wait, we will also be admitted to college! Go to the capital to find you!

Cen Huaian wrote to them one by one, saying that his mother had received the admission notice.

After finishing everyone's letters, Cen Huaian shook his hands: they were so tired and sore.

He discovered that having too many friends is a burden. From now on, he should not write so many words in each letter.

*

Summer is rainy, and the weather changes at any time. One second it was a sunny day with the sun shining brightly, and the next second it suddenly became overcast with clouds and heavy rain fell.

Chu Xia was reading a book in the house when she felt the sky suddenly became overcast. She looked up from the window and saw big raindrops falling outside.

"An'an! Come and help me collect my clothes!"

Chu Xia shouted as she ran into the yard. The clothes hanging on the rope were already dry. Due to the sudden rain, there were several wet stains on the clothes.

Cen Huaian ran out immediately when he heard the sound. He stepped on a stool to put on his lower clothes.

The clothes for a family of three were not too much, and it took less than a minute to put them all inside the house. As soon as they entered the house, the rain outside suddenly became louder, and the water seemed to suddenly pour from the sky. It was obviously mid-afternoon, but the sky was so gloomy that it seemed like it was about to fall. It's dark.