CHAPTER 16

He said he was asking a friend, but when the researcher asked Cen Zhengnian about his work the next day, Cen Zhengnian was so absorbed in his work that he forgot to ask his friend.

At noon, when his friend Yu Tian took Cen Zhengnian to the cafeteria for dinner, he remembered what he wanted to ask last night.

After finishing the meal, Cen Zhengnian sat opposite Yu Tian.

He slowly mixed the noodles in front of him with chopsticks, and asked, "Yu Tian, ​​do you know where the beef and mutton are delicious around here? There are also Li Guangxing, grapes." His voice was not hurried, as if he was just asking

casually .

Yu Tian just took a bite of the steamed bun, before the food was put into his mouth, when he heard what Cen Zhengnian said, he looked up at him in surprise.

"Don't you usually not care about these things? Why? Suddenly want to eat beef and mutton today?"

Cen Zhengnian usually concentrates on his work. If he hadn't dragged him to eat, he would sometimes forget to eat. Today The sun really came out from the west.

Cen Zhengnian said: "No. I want to send some back to my family to try."

This was the first time Yu Tian heard Cen Zhengnian talk about his family. Still need to send something!

Although everyone knew that Cen Zhengnian was married and had children, he rarely mentioned it.

Everyone thought that he was the kind of person who dedicated himself to the country. He probably didn't know what kind of affection and sophistication were.

So the expression on Yu Tian's face became even more strange, and he asked jokingly: "Old Cen, why did you suddenly find out that you sent something to your family? You are not the kind of person who would think of this, your parents reminded you?" Cen

Zhengnian Shaking his head, "No," he didn't say much, just thinking of the content of the letter he read last night, the corners of his mouth raised slightly unconsciously.

His wife was different from before, her tone was much more lively.

But it's been four years, and it's normal for her to change. Cen Zhengnian sighed in his heart and couldn't help feeling guilty.

He is not ashamed of the motherland and of his work, but only of his family.

Seeing Cen Zhengnian's expression, Yu Tian knew that he didn't want to talk about it, but this kind of Cen Zhengnian made people feel a lot more popular.

He ate the potatoes in the rice tank and said: "The beef and mutton we bought from herdsmen in our base are pretty good. I also know who grows apricots and grapes well. But the problem is that these things can't be stored for a long time. It 's probably all broken before it reaches the place."

This is indeed a problem, Cen Zhengnian frowned, and was about to ask Yutian Ganzhou if there are any special products that are durable and tasty, when a soft female voice suddenly interjected. came in.

"You can't send fresh beef, mutton and fruit, but you can send beef jerky and dried apricots and raisins! We sell a lot of these things here." Cen Zhengnian didn't speak, but Yu Tian raised his head and smiled and greeted the woman: "Fang Damei is

also I will come to the cafeteria to eat."

"You and Cen Gong can come to the cafeteria to eat, so why can't I come."

Fang Lingling sat next to Yu Tian with a rice bowl in her hand, talking back Yu Tian's words, but looked at him with a smile on her face. To Cen Zhengnian.