CHAPTER 19

Although Cen Huai'an is only five years old, he has an excellent memory and has a photographic memory.

He has grown up from scratch, and he is very familiar with this area. There are some corners and nooks, which Chu Xia didn't know clearly.

When he took him to find Bangge in early summer, Bangge got a pedal tricycle from somewhere, and transported the waste paper he picked up to the waste station with a few children.

Seeing Chu Xia and Cen Huai'an reappear, Bang Ge unloaded the torn sack from the tricycle with someone else, he ignored Chu Xia at all, and asked Cen Huai'an directly: "Little rag, why are you back?

" Looking at Chu Xia, there was no respect on his face, and he said brightly: What are you doing here? not welcome!

Cen Huaian looked at Chu Xia, pursed his lips, and did not speak.

He couldn't understand why his mother invited Brother Bang and the others to dinner. In his heart, although his mother became better, he still felt that she might turn bad again in the next second.

So even though he really wanted to go to the state-run restaurant, his mother didn't tell him, and he wouldn't say it either.

Cen Huaian looked at Chu Xia to tell Brother Bang that she was the one looking for him.

At a young age, he has been with Bangge for so long, and no one has taught him the truth, so he already knows how to be loyal.

Chu Xia smiled, thinking that An An and Bang Geer's eyebrow-eye lawsuit was very interesting.

She looked at Brother Bang, and first showed kindness: "It's not An'an looking for you, I'm looking for you. I'm looking for all of you. Your name is Brother Bang?"

Bangge put the waste paper in front of the old man at the waste station and asked him to call him , he shook his legs and said in a casual tone: "That's what they call me. My name is Bangzi." "

Bangzi, hello, I'm An An's mother."

Bangzi looked at Cen Huai'an first, and found some changes in him that he hadn't seen before. He was not close to Chu Xia on the surface, but in fact he still relied on her physically.

Bangzi relaxed his body, but he still felt strange about Chu Xia, because she treated him differently from other adults.

But it is undeniable that she treats him as an adult instead of a child, and he is comfortable.

So the tone was much better: "What do you want from me?"

He clapped his hands, waiting for the old man at the scrap yard to count the money for him.

"Please go to the state-run restaurant for dinner, will you come?"

Bangzi was really surprised, and couldn't figure out Chu Xia's plan.

He looked at Cen Huai'an, but Cen Huai'an just nodded at him and didn't say anything. Bangzi understood what he meant, and his mother wasn't lying.

"Okay!" Bangzi immediately agreed and greeted his brother: "Go, we have something delicious to eat today!

" Look at her: go?

It was rare to see Cen Huaian looking forward to something so much, she couldn't help but smile.

It was food that made Cen Huai'an so proactive, but thinking of the reason, she patted Cen Huai'an's head.

"Let's go!"

An adult walked towards the state-run hotel with several children.

Not counting Cen Huai'an, Bangzi and his brother had four children altogether, and those three children were winking behind them.