CHAPTER 92

When Cen Huaian and Zhang Lu arrived at the park, there were already a lot of people on the ice rink in Beihai Park. Everyone was wearing thick clothes, wearing hats, even covering their faces, skating happily on the rink.

It was late spring these days and the weather was very cold. When Cen Huaian went out, he was wrapped in a thick scarf and a black hat. Except for his eyes, his face could not be seen at all.

When Zhang Lu saw the ice rink, he cheered excitedly. He left Cen Huaian and Jiang Weixian behind, put on his skates and swam into the ice rink like a fish, gliding happily on the ice.

Cen Huaian and the others did not take Jiang Weixi with them. She was too young, and she needed to take a car to come to Beihai Park. It was easy for no adults to take care of her when skating.

Jiang Weixian moved slowly. When he saw Zhang Lu entering the arena, he was very anxious, "Sister, wait for me!"

But when he was in a hurry, he would easily make mistakes and change shoes even more slowly.

When Cen Huai'an put on his shoes and went to the skating rink without haste, Jiang Weixian still had one foot undressed.

There are not only people skating on the field, but also people riding sleds and dog-pulled sledges. Most of these are small children, and adults take them with them.

Cen Huaian learned skating when he and Chu Xia went roller skating. Later, Zhang Lu would drag him to the rink from time to time. His skating skills were pretty good.

Among the crowd, he skated freely, and the wind passed around him. His speed unconsciously became faster, and his whole mood gradually became more relaxed as he skated.

Cen Huaian likes the feeling of skating, as if he has turned into a flying bird and his body has become very light. He threw away all the baggage in his mind, without thinking about anything, and flew freely around the ice.

Cen Huai'an was learning martial arts, and he could make some nice moves on the ice, but he didn't do them, he just skated in circles.

Zhang Lu was different from him. She skated to the middle and performed ice martial arts directly in the middle.

Her skating skills are good, coupled with her martial arts foundation, her movements in the center of the ice rink are clean and beautiful, attracting many people to watch.

Especially a few backflips, which made everyone applaud her enthusiastically, and some people cheered loudly.

Zhang Lu became more excited about skating. She liked the admiration and admiration of those eyes falling on her.

Cen Huai'an and Jiang Weixian noticed what was going on here and slowly slid over. Zhang Lu happened to be performing a piece of boxing on the ice.

"Sister! It's sister!" Jiang Weixian's eyes widened with pride, pulling Cen Huai'an into excitement.

Cen Huai'an looked at Zhang Lu in the middle, nodded "Yeah" with pride in his eyes.

Zhang Lu is very dazzling at this time. With so many people in the crowd, you can only see her and only her.

After performing the boxing skills, Zhang Lu looked up and saw Cen Huaian and Jiang Weixian. He immediately ended his performance and slid over to them.

With a bright smile on her face, she was panting a little when she stopped in front of the two of them. She spread her legs, put her hands on her knees and looked up at the two of them, as if there were stars hidden in her eyes.

"How was my skating just now?" she asked Cen Huaian and Jiang Weixian with a raised eyebrow, but with an extraordinarily confident smile on her face, she didn't think her performance was bad at all.