CHAPTER 138

"An'an, why do you think Tang Song likes me? It's so strange!"

Zhang Lu didn't give Tang Song a clear answer that day. She didn't know how to answer. Tang Song's words were so sudden that she couldn't think clearly for a while.

After returning, Zhang Lu ran to Cen Huai'an and watched him do experiments while sitting across from him and talking to him about it.

"He also said you saw it all?!"

Cen Huai'an lowered his head and was busy with his experiments without raising his head and said "hmm".

Zhang Lu's eyes suddenly widened and he looked at him, and he almost spit out the water he was drinking: "When did you know?"

Cen Huaian finally raised his head, glanced at Zhang Lu and said, "When you were in college."

Zhang Lu became even more curious. He stood up and walked to Cen Huai'an. He leaned against the empty table in the back and looked at Cen Huai'an with his arms folded, making sure he told him how he knew.

Cen Huai'an had a little bit of his experiment left. After he finished it, he cleaned up the experimental table and said, "His thoughts were written on his face. I knew it when he first came over to ask me about your situation."

Cen Huaian's tone was unhurried and calm, with a sense of calmness. Zhang Lu asked him: "Then why didn't you tell me then?"

Cen Huaian looked at her: "He didn't say it. I can't tell you unproven speculation."

Zhang Lu touched his chin and nodded in agreement: "That's right, what if you say that he thinks we are being sentimental. But what should I do now?"

Zhang Lu doesn't want to lose Tang Song as a friend, but now that she likes Tang Song, Zhang Lu still can't change her feelings about Tang Song immediately.

Cen Huaian looked at her: "You have to ask yourself. Do you have feelings for him that go beyond being a friend?"

Zhang Lu just couldn't figure it out so he asked Cen Huai'an. In the end, she couldn't get any answer, but Tang Song's pursuit came first.

His pursuit would not make Zhang Lu feel uncomfortable, because he knew her too well, and the way he pursued people was acceptable to her.

Zhang Lu slowly started dating him without knowing it.

Sometimes the two of them walked casually on the streets of the capital, and sometimes Tang Song took her to play shooting, horse riding, archery and a series of other sports she loved.

Except for Tang Song saying he liked her and wanted to pursue her on the first blind date, he never said it again after that. The two just played like friends.

It's just that Tang Song has changed his care for her from being silent in the past to no longer covering up now. Zhang Lu feels comfortable getting along with him because he takes care of her in every way.

This kind of comfort is something Zhang Lu has never experienced when playing with anyone, including her parents, who would not take such good care of her. Everything is done according to her ideas, and she even doesn't have some of them herself. Thought-of.

Zhang Lu usually doesn't need to be taken care of. She likes to be alone so that she can do things according to her own ideas better.

But dating Tang Song really gave her a different experience, making her find that being with Tang Song was actually more enjoyable than doing these things alone.

The two of them didn't go out for fun and dates every day. Every few days, Tang Song would find a reason to ask her out. Because it was fun to play with him, Zhang Lu would agree every time.

Zhang Lu took so many days off, and most of them were hanging out with Tang Song.

It wasn't until her vacation was almost over that Tang Song brought up the topic of love again.