CHAPTER 102

When Chu Xia and Cen Huaian returned to the capital, Jiang Zhida and Zhang Lu came to pick them up and took them directly to the entertainment venue.

It is completely different from the house that was dirty and messy like an unfinished building last time. The door is brilliant and gorgeous, with three big characters written on it - Yun Mengze. There are a few small words below, Entertainment World.

Chu Xia did not participate in the naming of Yun Mengze. She knew that Jiang Zhida went to Grandpa Jiang to choose the name.

Seeing this name, Chu Xia smiled and said: "It's very suitable, a beautiful and dreamy world."

Jiang Zhida smiled "hehe" and snapped his fingers. The door opened in response. A row of beautiful boys and girls wearing uniforms stood in two rows, making welcoming gestures and looking at Chu Xia's group with a smile.

"Welcome all distinguished guests to Yunmengze!"

Chu Xia couldn't help but want to cover her face and retreat. Fortunately, what they shouted was not "Welcome home, Miss!"

Otherwise, she would feel even more embarrassed. She had never thought that she could experience this kind of scene in the TV series in reality.

Cen Huaian also looked at the group of people with confusion in his eyes.

"Cousin, do you like my welcome ceremony?"

Jiang Zhida looked like he was begging for credit, and he obviously thought his idea was great.

Chu Xia endured the embarrassment and nodded: "Very good, don't do it next time. Let them get back to work quickly."

"Cousin, let me tell you, people like me are trained according to the methods you mentioned. Every guest who comes to Yunmengze doesn't like it."

Jiang Zhida waved his hand and asked the waiters at the door to leave, and led Chu Xia and the others inside, with a look of pride on his face and a different manner of walking.

"No one doesn't like to feel at home, and no one doesn't like to be treated like God."

The concept of service has not yet been formed. In the past, in supply and marketing department stores, the salespersons' eyes were in the sky, and people would naturally prefer warm and considerate services.

When Chu Xia, Cen Huaian and the others entered, their eyes were instantly shocked by Yun Mengze's decoration.

When deciding on the decoration style before, Chu Xia didn't agree with the very casino style, so Yun Mengze chose a low-key, luxurious and dreamy decoration.

When you enter, you will be shocked at first sight: How could there be such a beautiful place? Soon you will be led by the waiter and you will fall in love with the various entertainment activities inside. It is easy to become addicted.

But the casino itself is a place where people can relax. There is no smog in Yunmengze, only happiness and dreams. The structure is more perfect than what Chu Xia imagined.

There are small bridges, flowing water, and mist-shrouded spaces. Each entertainment room is different, but they are all connected to the whole.

Chu Xia and Cen Huaian went to the ice rink. The scene here was a bit wild, with all kinds of lights and exciting music playing. It was a different experience than when we first entered Yunmengze.

At this time, there were a lot of people skating inside, and there was a staff member not far away watching to prevent accidents on the rink.

Most skaters are young, and they are prone to bumping into each other and getting into conflicts with others. Yun Mengze is in business, so if something like this happens, he must solve it as soon as possible, otherwise it will easily affect Yun Mengze's creatures.