CHAPTER 123

Cen Huaian turned around and saw that he was a player from country E.

He nodded, agreed with the contestant, and said in English: "My country is also beautiful."

The player from country E said: "I know, my grandfather told me that he had been to China before."

Players from Country E are very proud when talking about their grandfather. His grandfather was a scientist and he used to go to China to do aid projects.

"It's a pity that the project was not completed later."

Cen Huaian has studied history and knows what the aid players from Country E are talking about and why it was not completed. He said: "The past has become history."

There will be regrets, but in front of the country, these are bound to happen.

The player from Country E rested his arm on the railing and talked to Cen Huai'an about this year's IMO exam: "I've seen you. You participated in the IMO competition last year and still got perfect scores."

Cen Huaian was not surprised. There was a video of the game at that time, and it was normal for other players to see it. He nodded.

"You are great, but I am not bad either! This year we will be number one!"

Cen Huaian looked at him lightly, his expression calm: "I wish you good luck."

"Don't you want your country to be number one in a row?"

The player from Country E was surprised by Cen Huaian's calmness. Cen Huaian turned around and walked back and said, "So I'm going to go back and do some more questions."

Cen Huaian was not prepared to give up the first place at all. Hang Ling was still leading the team this year, and he would not allow the Chinese players to be worse than before.

The IMO results this time were even more eye-catching than last year, with all six players from China getting perfect scores.

On the day of awarding the award, the player from country E didn't know who he was switching places with, so he sat next to Cen Huaian. When he heard the result, he looked at Cen Huaian and his group in shock: "You are awesome!"

Cen Huaian's eyes showed a smile at this moment, and he said without humility: "Hua Guo has always been very good."

After saying that, he stood up and went to the stage with his teammates to receive the award.

Unsurprisingly, Hua also ranked first in the IMO overall score and won the first place in this IMO competition.

On the return trip, Tang Song and Cen Huaian sat together. Everyone had gold medals hanging on their chests. He looked at his gold medal and said, "Huaian, I am very happy. I can get full marks."

Tang Song was the weaker one among the six team members. After he was sure that he could participate in the IMO, he was most afraid that he would drag his teammates back. During the critical period of review, he spent most of his energy studying for the Mathematical Olympiad.

Cen Huai'an looked at him with some respect in his eyes. He admired people who set goals and could resolutely implement them and finally succeeded.

"You are well-deserved." His tone was sincere. Tang Song was stunned for a moment, and then a relaxed smile appeared on his face.

"If I can get your true praise, I don't have to be unconfident about myself."

The current college entrance examination application form in Beijing is different from that in Liangzhou. However, there are differences in college entrance examination application policies across the country, so there was no fuss in early summer.