CHAPTER 58

Wang Yulan left the family home with a lot of anger, and when she got home she was still confused.

She clutched her chest and leaned on the sofa, sighing that she felt uncomfortable. This frightened Luo Dafu and Brother Luo, who thought she had a heart problem and wanted to send her to the hospital.

Luo Xiaomei and Luo Chuming also ran out of the house quickly. Only Sister Luo curled her lips and muttered in a low voice: "Pretending to be sick again."

"You don't have to go to the hospital. I'm just angry at Chu Xia. I just need to rest." Wang Yulan saw her children caring so much about her. She was so angry at Chu Xia, an unfilial daughter, that she felt comforted again.

Her education was correct, and her children all listened to her. She once again confirmed that Chu Xia was instigated by someone, most likely her mother-in-law. She didn't see Chu Xia going to the northwest and said her husband's family was fine.

"The head of the family." Wang Yulan looked at Luo Dafu, sighed, and said with a distressed look on her face: "The Cen family is not good, you really saved the wrong person back then."

As she said this, Wang Yulan had a look of regret in her eyes: "I made a mistake in marrying Chu Xia to their family. Now I have given them a good girl for nothing. As the head of the family, you have not received much in return. Rich people have dark hearts."

Luo Dafu hadn't thought that much at first, but when Wang Yulan said this, the more he thought about it, the more he felt that she was right.

After Chu Xia got married, she now directly disowns her mother's family and is still so angry with him and Yu Lan. Chu Xia was not like this before.

Wang Yulan was still talking, with a few tears falling from her eyes: "I went to see Chu Xia just now. You don't know what she said. She actually thought that her husband's family was better than our mother's family. Chu Xia's treatment of the family must have something to do with the Cen family."

She thought she had found the reason for Chu Xia's change, and she regretted marrying Chu Xia to the Cen family.

In the eyes of selfish people, she has never made any mistakes. The only ones who are wrong are others, and she never reflects on herself.

Luo Dafu had completely accepted what Wang Yulan said, and he was angry and regretful. He slammed the table and said, "You are right, I should not have saved Cen Haicheng in the first place!"

Cen Haicheng is Cen's father's name. Because the Cen family did not always give him what he wanted, Luo Dafu regretted his actions back then, but forgot that he had actually received a lot of benefits from the Cen family.

The more Luo Dafu thought about it, the more torture he felt. He couldn't help but call Father Cen again, but the guard still answered.

Hearing the guard's unchanging Tai Chi words, he immediately got angry: "You ask Cen Haicheng to answer the phone and ask him if he has forgotten that I saved his life, and if he really wants to be that ungrateful person!"

Xiao Liu had already received orders from Cen's father, and he would definitely listen to his leader, so he kept comforting Luo Dafu and was not prepared to call Cen Haicheng at all.

Luo Dafu was so angry that he couldn't even get on the phone with Cen's father.

But after hanging up the phone, Xiao Liu went to report to Cen's father and repeated what Luo Dafu said to him.

After listening, Father Cen pondered for a moment and said, "If he calls me next time and asks for help, give me your phone number and I'll talk to him."