CHAPTER 21

Chu Xia rummaged through the pile of medicines and found a mercury thermometer.

She didn't even have the strength to shake off the temperature, so she taught Cen Huaian how to do it, and she needed to take her own temperature.

As she expected, she had a high fever of 38.5°C.

Chu Xia found out the antipyretics, and said to Cen Huai'an, "An'an, pour me half a glass of water."

The thermos bottle was in the room, and Cen Huai'an immediately got out of bed. The land is brought to the front of Chu Xia.

Chu Xia leaned on the bed and tried to sit up, but her body was weak and it was very difficult to get up.

Seeing this, Cen Huaian immediately put the enamel cup on the table beside the bed: "Mom, I'll help you."

He climbed onto the bed and dragged Chu Xia up with all his strength.

This action was so funny that Chu Xia couldn't help laughing, and almost fell down again.

However, following Cen Huaian's strength, she tried her best to sit up on the bed.

Leaning on the head of the bed, Chu Xia took a fever-reducing medicine.

The antipyretics didn't work that fast, and she couldn't get up to cook now.

"An'an."

"Mom." After Chu Xia became ill, Cen Huaian couldn't remember the estrangement from Chu Xia at all, and only thought about how to make her mother recover quickly.

A child is like this, no matter how much he hates his mother, he still wants to regain his mother's love.

Where there is love there is hatred.

Chu Xia's throat is also uncomfortable, and she still speaks weakly: "I have change in my pocket, you can take it to the gate of the family courtyard to buy some steamed buns." Now that the market is open, there have long been

smart people pushing tricycles to sell food, especially The gate of the textile factory and the gate of the family courtyard.

We all know that these workers have money in their hands, and there are many people who can buy, so there are people setting up stalls nearby every day.

There are not only steamed buns, but also fritters, wontons, and tofu nao.

It's just that Cen Huai'an is a small person, and when he buys soup, it's easy to get scalded when he brings it back.

Now there are no tightly packed plastic boxes for later generations. If you buy tofu nao and wontons, you can either eat them there or serve them in a bowl by yourself. The distance from the gate of the family courtyard is not short and it is not safe.

Cen Huai'an took the money and was about to run out, Chu Xia called him: "Put on your clothes." Chu Xia's

mind was dizzy, and after Cen Huai'an ran out, she lay down again and closed her eyes, just wanting to sleep.

The family building is not soundproof, and she can hear the sound of cooking outside, talking, and children making noise.

Chu Xia was in this kind of environment, drowsy, seemed to be asleep, but also seemed not to be asleep, those voices seemed to be separated by a layer, and could not be heard clearly.

She seemed to hear Sister Li asking Cen Huaian where she was.

She didn't hear what Cen Huaian said, she felt like she was dreaming.