CHAPTER 94

"An'an, we seem to be on a very high floor!"

Zhang Lu was lying on the window, An An's head was close to hers, and he said "hmm".

Chu Xia looked at the two of them with a smile, letting them explore curiously, as long as it didn't affect the people around them.

The plane was about to take off, and the flight attendant reminded the guests to sit down and fasten their seat belts. Only then did Zhang Lu and An An sit down and make safety preparations before taking off as the flight attendant asked.

At first, Zhang Lu and An An didn't know how to sit. Zhang Lu raised his hand generously and called the flight attendant: "Sister, can you help us?"

The flight attendant helped the two children adjust the seat backs and fasten their seat belts. Zhang Lu and Cen Huaian thanked the flight attendant sweetly. The smile on the flight attendant's face became even sweeter: "You're welcome, kids, you can call me if you need anything. "

Chu Xia touched the heads of Zhang Lu and Cen Huaian and said to them: "When we take off later, the sound will be a bit loud. You may feel uncomfortable when you suddenly lift off, but don't be afraid. Lift your feet and feel If your ears feel uncomfortable, just open and close your mouth and do it again and again."

As she spoke, Chu Xia took An An's hand and asked him to take Zhang Lu's hand as well.

Cen Huaian and Zhang Lu nodded seriously.

At this time, the plane started to take off, the roar of the engine sounded, and the feeling of weightlessness and tinnitus appeared at the same time. Chu Xia clearly felt that An An tightened his strength to hold his hand.

Chu Xia also squeezed his hand and reassured him not to be nervous.

This feeling passed quickly, which was just a few minutes after takeoff, no more than five minutes, and An An slowly relaxed.

Chu Xia turned to him and Zhang Lu and asked, "Are you okay?"

Cen Huai'an nodded, and Zhang Lu's eyes were bright: "Auntie, this is how a plane takes off!"

Seeing that there were no uncomfortable expressions on the two people's faces, Chu Xia showed a relieved smile: "Yes, actually, it is different from other means of transportation when taking off and landing. Once it stabilizes, it won't be a big feeling."

Zhang Lu lay by the window and looked out. The plane was passing through the high school, and white clouds were floating outside, as if the entire plane was being held up by the clouds.

Those clouds are outside, as if they are within reach, making people want to reach out and hug them.

This feeling is indescribably wonderful, as if you have entered a fairy tale world.

"Auntie! It's so cloudy and beautiful!"

Zhang Lu watched intently, eyes wide open. If the window could be opened, Chu Xia had no doubt that she would pounce on those clouds.

Cen Huaian's eyes also showed wonder. He also liked the feeling of being embraced by the clouds. He and Zhang Lu looked outside together and did not look back for a long time.

Just looking at the various clouds outside, Cen Huaian and the two were not bored at all. They were very excited and indescribably happy.

Although Chu Xia had flown on a plane before, she hadn't done so for a long time now. Like the two of them, she held her chin up and looked at the clouds outside the window with a smile.

The plane flew for a while, and a flight attendant came over pushing a trolley.

The cart is filled with all kinds of drinks, all of which are the most fashionable nowadays, such as Hongbao orange water, soda, cola, coffee, and various fruit snacks.