CHAPTER 28

When Cen Huai'an heard Chu Xia's words, he immediately looked up at her, with surprise in his eyes, and asked in a childish tone, "Shall we go now?" "Yes, you didn't see that

I went out with a bag and locked the door. Let's go Let's go."

"Wait, Mom, I want to talk to Brother Bang."

Cen Huaian and Bangzi had made an appointment before to go shopping together on weekends. Now that he is not going, he wants to say something.

"Okay, I'll wait for you outside the alley."

Chu Xia looked at the main road outside the alley, a gust of wind blew by, and a lot of leaves fell from the trees.

Autumn is here, and the weather will get cooler day by day.

Not long after, Cen Huaian came out with four small radishes.

"Who are you?"

Bangzi pushed Cen Huai'an to ask him to say, and he turned his face aside, deliberately looking at the trees on the street, and he didn't seem to care.

However, it could be seen from his clenched hands that he was nervous.

Cen Huaian: "Bangzi and the others also want to go and see what the university looks like."

In fact, it wasn't Bangzi who said it at the beginning. He was moved, but he wasn't ready to say it.

It was his grandma who was in the yard and forced him to go with her, with a vicious tone: "Go and show me! What's so good about college, it can make that conscienceless woman leave your father and daughter and run away!"

As soon as grandma said this, Bangzi fell silent and followed Cen Huaian silently.

Chopsticks and Maozai looked at each other and quickly followed.

Bangzi just wanted to say, if you don't want to bring it, then forget it.

In early summer, he took Cen Huaian's hand and asked him to hold Bangzi and others' hands: "Okay, let's go together, it will be more lively." I didn't care at all, but

let Cen Huaian and Bangzi follow closely, and don't bother when getting on the bus. One person was left behind.

Liangzhou University and the textile factory are in the same district of Liangzhou City, and the road is not too close. It took more than 40 minutes to get there by bus.

The main buses will stop and go in the middle, and it will take longer.

When I got off the bus, I was facing the gate of Liangzhou University. There were four large red characters hanging above the gate: Celebrate the National Day.

The square stone pillars on both sides of the door are also engraved with four words - Liangzhou University.

Before entering the university, Chuxia felt the greenery coming from the entrance of the station. Except that there was no tree planted on the largest square at the entrance, the roads on both sides were full of trees.

Chu Xia asked a few children to wait, and she went to ask the doorman. There was still something in her bag, which was the cigarettes she had prepared in advance.

She stuffed it into the hand of the doorman, said a few good words, and then took out her high school diploma. Chu Xia brought her four children in.

The management of the university itself is not strict, you can come in and out at will, and prepare these in early summer just in case.

Generally, the guards will check your identity and let you in after confirming that you are not a dangerous person.