CHAPTER 57

Jiang Shengnan gave Chu Xia the phone and she walked out of the study room.

"Zheng Nian?"

Cen Zhengnian's gentle voice immediately came from the opposite side: "In early summer, today is the Lantern Festival. Have you eaten glutinous rice balls at home?"

"Eat." I don't know why, but when Chu Xia heard Cen Zhengnian speak, her whole body became very relaxed. She sat on the chair, and the corners of her mouth turned up unconsciously.

"What about you? Are there any glutinous rice balls in the base canteen?"

Cen Zhengnian: "Yes, the dumplings are very sweet."

The Lantern Festival should be spent with family members. A slight regret arose in his heart. He had never spent a Lantern Festival with Chu Xia and An An.

He looked up at the moon outside, and now he understood why the ancients used the moon to express their longing for their families.

Chu Xia laughed: "The glutinous rice balls at home are also very sweet, and An An likes to eat them very much." The father and son really have the same sweet tooth.

Cen Zhengnian's eyebrows became softer, and he mentioned to Chu Xia what he said he wanted to discuss with her yesterday.

"My job may change. I don't know where I will go. It may be further north than the northwest, or it may not be."

Cen Zhengnian was still hesitant about this matter.

The leader said that the superiors are preparing to study a new project, which is the most advanced research direction in the current work. Excellent young talents from several bases will be mobilized to study in one place.

The specific place has not yet been determined, but the order has been issued, and the Tiangong Base must also select talents to go there.

Cen Zhengnian is the most outstanding young researcher at Tiangong Base in recent years, and he is also a key project follower at Tiangong Base.

Therefore, when the order was given, he was the first person the leader looked for. Of course, the Tiangong Base did not want to let Cen Zhengnian leave, but it put the country first.

If Cen Zhengnian is really unwilling to join the new project, the leader will continue to find other people. Everyone at Tiangong Base who can participate in the project is excellent.

Cen Zhengnian only said that he would consider it.

The leader gave him two days. Today is the last day. He must give a reply to the leader tomorrow.

New projects, the most advanced research directions, Cen Zhengnian thought about what his leader said, and he couldn't help but yearn for it.

He wanted to go, but if he was in the northwest, he could live with his parents in early summer. What if he went to a more remote place, where even communications could not be sent? What would happen at home?

Cen Zhengnian thought for a long time and still felt that he should call Chu Xia to ask her opinion.

He was already sorry for his family by working in the northwest. If he wanted to go to a new and uncertain working place, he would definitely need Chu Xia's permission.

After hearing this, Chu Xia said without hesitation: "I don't understand your job transfer, you can just make your own decision."

Just like her entrance into college, most people definitely don't support it. Don't have to struggle to do a good job.

But Cen Zhengnian supported her unconditionally and even told his parents and grandfather to help her find information. Therefore, she will not interfere with his choices when it comes to his work.