CHAPTER 114

Only then did the woman's family understand how important Chu Xia's role was, and turned around to thank her.

It turned out she was no longer in the hospital hallway.

Chu Xia left the hospital when she heard that the old man was fine.

Walking out of the hospital gate, it was already very late outside, and she walked towards the place where she parked her car. As soon as she lifted her feet, she turned around and saw a familiar slender figure.

Chu Xia froze on the spot: "Zheng Nian?"

The originally calm state of mind suddenly rippled when seeing him.

Cen Zhengnian stood under a tree at the entrance of the hospital. The leaves on the tree had not yet fallen, but the leaves could not be seen clearly in the darkness.

All you can see is the figure of Cen Zhengnian Zhilan Yushu reflected in the light at the door, as if the light is loving him.

Cen Zhengnian walked towards Chuxia step by step, and the light came in front of her.

"Are you tired?" Cen Zhengnian gently touched Chu Xia's face with his hand, frowning slightly, with distress in his eyes.

He could see the fatigue in the corners of Chu Xia's eyes and brows, and reached out to touch her head.

Chu Xia's strength suddenly disappeared. She hugged Cen Zhengnian, buried her head in his arms, and said with aggrieved tone: "I'm so tired. My legs are sore from standing. They still don't believe in my medical skills."

Cen Zheng young patted her back: "It's okay, I'm here. I'll give you a massage when you get home."

The two got into the car, and Cen Zhengnian started the car and walked towards the family courtyard of the institute.

Chu Xia rubbed her calf and then asked Cen Zhengnian: "Why did you come to the hospital? When did you come?"

Cen Zhengnian looked straight ahead and said in a gentle voice: "It's too late, I don't trust you."

So after finishing the call with Chu Xia, Cen Zhengnian took a taxi to the hospital.

Chu Xia raised the corners of her mouth uncontrollably and looked at the road in front of her. Although the scenery on both sides of the road could not be clearly seen at all, she felt that the scenery was beautiful and she was in a good mood.

Within a few days, the furniture and luggage from the northwest arrived. Jiang Shengnan found a truck and transported everything back from the train station.

All her and Cen's father's belongings were sent to the dormitory. As for the things that Chu Xia, Cen Zhengnian, Cen Huai'an and others used in the northwest, Jiang Shengnan asked his master to help send them to the courtyard in Xidan.

There was a class in early summer that day, but she had given Jiang Shengnan a key to the courtyard before, so she could go to the courtyard at any time.

After Jiang Shengnan got Chu Xia's agreement, he pulled the things into the courtyard.

After I bought this courtyard house in early summer, although it was not renovated because I was not planning to live in it, the courtyard house was well preserved and not very dilapidated.

This was Jiang Shengnan's first visit to the courtyard house in Xidan, and Cen's father followed her in.

"This yard is nice." She looked up and saw several persimmon trees in the yard, which were covered with yellow-red red persimmons that looked like small lanterns.