CHAPTER 95

Cen Zhengnian touched her head: "Your graduation is such a big event, it only happens once in your life. I don't want you to have any regrets."

Chu Xia did not ask Cen Zhengnian to come over. He only told him that he was about to graduate and was assigned to the hospital affiliated to the institute.

Cen Zhengnian knew the time of her graduation ceremony, so he told Yan Hemin in advance that he would take leave that day and work overtime to finish his work for the past few days, just to free up today.

But there is no need to talk to Chu Xia about these things. She just needs to graduate happily today.

It was getting hot now, and the weather was good today. The sun was rising. Cen Huai'an and Zhang Lu couldn't bear the heat anymore. They stopped taking pictures and ran to drink water under the shade of a tree.

Cen Huai'an drank heavily. He didn't want to hear the word taking pictures recently. Now he was just afraid that Zhang Lu would say it was beautiful here again and drag him to take pictures.

After Zhang Lu drank the water in the kettle, he still felt uncomfortable with the heat. He fanned himself with his hands and said, "I want to eat popsicles."

"There is something for sale in the school, and there is one right in front of the school."

Chu Xia stood up and led the way for several children. She also wanted to eat popsicles.

Coming out of the canteen, a group of people were holding popsicles in their hands, and Chu Xia and Cen Zhengnian were holding many flowers.

I didn't have an umbrella, and I was afraid of being exposed to the sun in early summer, so I specifically chose a place with shade to walk, sometimes walking to the roadside here, sometimes walking to the roadside there.

Zhang Lu was puzzled: "Auntie, what are you doing?"

"Get out of the sun, it's too hot."

Zhang Lu: "I want to hide too!"

Jiang Weixi followed suit: "I want to hide!"

I saw Chu Xia walking various irregular routes in front, Zhang Lu and Jiang Weixi laughing and following, as if they were playing a very new game, very happy.

There is still luggage in the dormitory in early summer. Although it is not much, I still need to pack it and take it home.

Cen Zhengnian, Cen Huaian and a group of people followed them upstairs to clean up. The girls' dormitory was very messy at this time, and there were girls everywhere carrying luggage or various things to lose, walking around the stairwell door.

Today, the dormitory manager did not allow the boys to come in, so he and the cleaning lady were busy looking for all kinds of useful things in the open space under the stairs on the first floor.

Everything the girls didn't want in the entire dormitory building was thrown there.

The other girls in the dormitory are also packing their things. Everyone seems to be smiling and talking, but there is sadness in their eyes about the impending separation.

Chu Xia and Cen Zhengnian packed up her things and placed them at the door. Because the dormitory was too small and there were too many things, no one else came in.

Chu Xia turned back to the dormitory and said goodbye to the other people in the dormitory one by one. There were eight people in their dormitory, and there would usually be friction, but now they were about to part ways, and the previous conflicts seemed less important now.

But those were just minor disputes. There were really bad people in the dormitory, and everyone would not just laugh away their grudges.

"In the future, everyone will have a bright future. See you again when we are destined!"