CHAPTER 12

"Ah?"

Chu Xia walked over and touched his forehead: "I don't have a fever, what nonsense are you talking about? Why are you dying?" "

I pulled out a long worm." Cen Huaian gestured with a pale face, It was indeed very long, and now he thought of that worm and felt terrible. With such a long worm in his stomach, he would definitely not be able to live.

"Mom, if I die, just bury me under that big tree outside."

The more I thought about Cen Huai'an, the sadder he became, and he couldn't help but want to cry.

Chu Xia froze for a moment, then covered his stomach and laughed "haha", Cen Huai'an became even more desperate.

His mother smiled happily even though she didn't comfort him, and he turned inside out, angry and uncomfortable.

Sure enough, his mother just didn't like him in her heart.

"Fool!" Chu Xia laughed enough and patted Cen Huai'an on the back: "You have taken insect repellant, and if the insects die, you have to pull them out. This proves that there are no insects in your stomach, and you will not die. Yes. Hurry up and eat!"

"Really?" Cen Huai'an was surprised and delighted.

"Really."

Cen Huaian immediately got up happily, and followed Chu Xia's buttocks to serve a meal. Today, she made a simple meal, yam porridge, fried a tomato and an egg.

The yam porridge was thick and glutinous, and the tomatoes and eggs were sweet and sour. Cen Huai'an knew that he didn't have to die, so the rice was very delicious.

After the food was finished, he even wanted to lick the plate, but was stopped by Chu Xia.

However, when he went to wash the dishes, he sneaked a look around in the water room, and he quietly licked the dishes clean before washing.

Chu Xia couldn't stay at home all the time, and she still had to go to work before the factory's internal exam time came out.

She really couldn't do the work in the workshop, and she couldn't stop doing it. Finally, the group leader angrily assigned her the least technical job—moving cloth.

There is no way, the chairman has come to say hello, if Luo Chuxia really faints in the workshop because she didn't take care of her, her group leader will be over.

The wages of moving cloth and technical workers are different, they are auxiliary workers. In other words, the salary has been cut in early summer.

Others may not be happy, and would rather work harder than pay less.

But Chu Xia was happy, she didn't force her to go to the back of an assembly line, and waited for the cloth on this line to be woven for her to take away.

The worker who moved the cloth before was a temporary worker, and he had been thinking about how to learn some technical work so that he could become a regular worker.

Now that Chu Xia made room for her, she immediately handed over the work of moving the cloth to Chu Xia happily, told her where to move, and hurried to learn new techniques.

In her heart, she still felt that Chu Xia was stupid. The wages of skilled workers were raised according to their years and grades, and the wages of moving cloth could not be raised for a lifetime.

She felt that she had taken advantage of it, so she would not remind Chu Xia.

Chu Xia knew what she was doing, and if she did the previous work, her life would be gone.