CHAPTER 70

Cen Huaian's heart suddenly burst into joy, and the corners of his mouth turned up slightly, unable to suppress it no matter what.

Zhang Lu caught Jiang Weixian again, and they were laughing and joking. She knew that her cousin loved to cry, so she didn't play with him too hard, lest she hurt him somewhere and he started to cry.

Chu Xia asked Cen Huaian to play with them.

Cen Huaian refused to go: "I want to help mother."

Chu Xia saw what he was thinking and reached out to take the Sophora japonica in Cen Huai'an's hand: "Children, don't think too much. You are my son. No matter who you are, no one can take away your place in my heart."

Before Cen Huai'an could speak, Chu Xia suddenly raised her voice and shouted: "Lulu, let's take brother An'an to play with you."

Zhang Lu immediately ran over and then remembered that she was here to pick locust trees. Regardless of Jiang Wei, he laughed and took a locust tree branch.

"Cousin, I won't play anymore. I'll pick locust flowers with you."

She turned around and glared at Jiang Weixian, who still wanted to play: "If you make trouble again, I will ignore you!"

Jiang Weixian also squatted down and picked them together.

The afternoon sun casts down from the branches and leaves of the tall locust tree, like pieces of broken water falling on the heads and clothes of everyone.

Zhang Lu's clear and cheerful voice floated around, mixed with Jiang Weixian's voice calling his sister and brother from time to time, and Cen Huai'an's childish reply.

Chu Xia saw that the Sophora japonica was almost finished, so she turned to look at Aunt Li: "Aunt Li, there's no need to hook it up, I won't be able to finish it if I hook it up again."

Only then did Aunt Li stop and come over to pick locust flowers with them.

All the locust flowers on the branches were picked into baskets. In early summer, I pulled off some locust tree leaves. I looked at a few children and said with a smile: "Do you want to see a small basket made of leaves?"

Zhang Lu immediately showed great curiosity in his eyes and nodded repeatedly: "I think! Cousin, how do you make it up?"

Jiang Weixian nodded, looking forward to it.

Cen Huaian also looked at the leaves in Chu Xia's hands, but he was thinking about how to use those things to make baskets.

Chu Xia raised her eyebrows, pointed to a handful of stemmed leaves in her hand and said, "Look at it."

She quickly brushed off the leaves with her hands and braided the stems of the leaves together one by one. Soon a small basket, like the kind that people often carry nowadays, appeared in front of the three children.

Chu Xia finally put the finishing touches on it, hooking a finger on the handle of the small basket and shaking it slightly. The eyes of the three children all followed the small basket.

"Cousin, you are so awesome!"

Cen Huaian's eyes showed pride, this is his mother!

However, Chu Xia laughed out loud at the admiring looks of several people: "This is not a difficult task. There are not many skills. You can learn it after a while."

It's not like weaving baskets out of rattan, and the small baskets she weaves are just crossed and stacked, unlike other items that require multiple weaving methods.

Zhang Lu immediately said that he wanted to learn, Jiang Weixian also quickly raised his hand and said that he wanted to learn, and Cen Huai'an called "Mom".