CHAPTER 15

Cen Huai'an definitely can't eat popsicles now, it's too cold, and he's still taking medicine.

But soda can give him a taste of something new.

"Buy unfrozen ones."

The hawker was very happy when he came for business, and greeted enthusiastically: "Sodas are available in orange juice, lychee, and white pear flavors. What flavor do you want?

" Inside a wooden box, Cen Huai'an looked like he wanted everything.

"I want orange juice flavor."

"Okay! Fifty cents a bottle!"

The peddler quickly opened the bottle cap and handed it to Cen Huai'an: "Take the bottle with fifty cents, and you won't be charged if you drink it here."

Cen Huai'an was stunned. Live, fifteen cents, he doesn't have enough money, he would have bought popsicles if he knew it, the cheapest white sugar popsicles can be bought for two cents.

He has only seen other people drink soda, and he doesn't know soda is so expensive.

When he was not sure whether he should pick it up, Chu Xia handed over the money, took the soda and stuffed it into his hand and said, "Drink it, finish it here." She was happy that

a huge sum of money was coming over just now. Five cents soda, drink whatever you want!

I don't know which small factory processes this soda, and it doesn't even have a brand. Chu Xia doesn't like this stuff.

She never drank carbonated drinks since she was a child, and her grandfather forbade her to drink them, saying it was unhealthy.

But she also understands people who like to drink fat house happy water, people who like this kind of drink will feel very refreshed after drinking it.

The kids haven't tasted it, so it's fine to drink some.

After taking the first sip, Cen Huai'an felt that the soda tasted weird, a bit irritating but also sweet with the smell of orange juice.

The more he drank it, the better it tasted, even better than sugar water, and soon he drank half of a bottle of soda. A puff of air came out of his stomach, causing him to burp a long time.

Cen Huai'an blushed all of a sudden, he looked at Chu Xia, she had a smile on her face, but it wasn't a mockery, Cen Huai'an's nervousness disappeared all of a sudden.

"Mom, do you want a drink? It's delicious."

Chu Xia stroked his hair, which was a little long and covered his eyes.

"I don't like to drink, you can drink it yourself."

After drinking a bottle, Cen Huaian was still reluctant to part with the soda bottle, wanting to drink another bottle.

"Okay." Chu Xia ignored his desire, drinking a bottle is a taste, and drinking too much will hurt his stomach.

"Soda is delicious, don't drink too much, or your stomach will hurt."

Since he came out, Chu Xia didn't want to go back so early, so he took Cen Huaian to the department store again.

It is really inconvenient to have no time at home. She plans to buy a watch, and also buy some household items such as towels and soap.

There are so many watch brands, Seagull, Shanghai, Plum Blossom, Longines...

all of them have a sense of age.