CHAPTER 117

"Professor Hang."

Cen Huaian stood up from his chair with respect on his face.

"Don't be nervous, just sit down and sit down."

Cen Huaian nodded and sat down, but he was not nervous. He knew what Hang Ling meant when he came to him.

Sure enough, the next second, Hang Ling spoke: "You know that I am Jinghua's teacher, right?"

Cen Huaian nodded: "I know."

"How about it, are you interested in coming to our Jinghua?"

After Cen Huaian knew his ranking, he knew that someone would come looking for him, but he had not yet decided whether he should pursue a career in mathematics in the future.

He always feels that there are still many unknown things in the world, and he wants to explore more. He is not sure that he can always concentrate on studying mathematics.

Hang Ling didn't force him, nor did he say many good things about Jinghua. He just sat next to him, smiling leisurely, waiting for Cen Huai'an to think about it, as if he didn't come to Jinghua to find him.

Cen Huaian thought for a while, turned to look at Hang Ling, and asked him: "Professor, how did you decide to take the path of mathematics?"

Hang Ling smiled: "Let me tell you a story."

The story of Hang Ling is very simple, unlike the origins of some famous figures in history that are magical.

He was talking about his experience selling vegetables with his mother when he was a child.

In the market where people come and go, many people buy and sell vegetables. Everyone is bargaining and fighting for every penny.

Hang Ling watched his mother argue with the grocery buyer, and then looked at the penny that the winning mother got. He felt that the money really shined in the sun.

At that time, a wild thought came to his mind: Why is money counted from one cent to ten, and from one dime to one dollar? Why not eleven, not twelve?

Hang Ling said with a smile: "From that moment on, I found numbers very interesting. They are not inanimate existences, but exist in all aspects of our lives and in various places we are accustomed to. Even if you don't care about them, they are It's playing its role."

Cen Huaian's mind suddenly seemed to be injected with a light. Hang Ling's words made him start to re-examine mathematics.

"Professor, let me think again."

Hang Ling smiled and nodded: "You should think about it carefully. This is a matter that determines your future path. You can't just decide it casually."

After Hang Ling left, Cen Huaian frowned and thought for a long time. The sunshine outside went from bright and dazzling to slowly falling, and Cen Huaian finally stood up.

I got up and went to the public phone in the hotel and called Chu Xia.

When Chu Xia heard that Cen Huaian could be recommended to Beijing University, he was not as happy as other parents, so Cen Huaian immediately agreed. Instead, he asked him: "Do you like mathematics? You like it to the point of fanaticism. Without it, life feels meaningless, just like your father. Like his career?"

Cen Huaian was stunned, asking himself repeatedly in his mind, and then he shook his head. He did not want to serve mathematics for the rest of his life.

"Then don't sign for a recommendation. You can spend the rest of your time thinking about what you are passionate about. I believe that without a recommendation, you can go to the school you like and the major you like."