CHAPTER 88

The atmosphere of the youth Go exchange meeting is not as noisy as many activities. Everyone is led by teachers or elders to get to know the young people learning Go.

If they feel that they can chat with each other, they will find a chess board and sit down to play a game of chess together.

There was no one to host, everyone was free to move and abide by the rules of the exchange meeting, and no one made any noise.

If teenagers encounter problems, they can also ask the seniors at the Go exchange meeting, and everyone will answer them.

Cen Huaian enjoyed the atmosphere of the exchange meeting very much. After meeting some senior Go players and their students with Grandpa Jiang, he was invited to play chess.

And Grandpa Jiang did not follow him all the time to talk to the friends he knew.

There are some Go seniors who don't like talking to their peers, so they just walk around the venue casually. When they see a chess game that interests them, they stop. When the game is over, they give guidance to the juniors and answer the questions they just encountered while playing chess.

Cen Huaian played chess with Zhao Qi, a girl who was older than him. Zhao Qi's father is also a famous Go player, and she has been learning from her father since she was a child.

Zhao Qi knew Hong Youxuan and heard Hong Youxuan talk about Cen Huaian. Hong Youxuan has repeatedly said that Cen Huaian is very good at Go and is the most talented young man he has ever seen.

Zhao Qi made a note of this person in his mind, thinking that if he had the opportunity in the future, he would definitely play chess with Cen Huaian to see if he was as talented as Hong Youxuan said.

So today when Zhao Qi was talking with her father and Cen Huaian's great-grandfather, she had been observing Cen Huaian. When the adults finished talking, she immediately invited him to play chess.

Cen Huaian also wants to exchange chess skills with different people. Different people have different chess playing styles.

After starting the chess game with Zhao Qi, Cen Huai'an sat there upright and observed Zhao Qi's playing method.

Zhao Qi is also observing him.

"Hong Youxuan said you are very strong at Go."

Cen Huai'an said with a black eye: "Brother Youxuan is also very strong."

Zhao Qi glanced at him: "You two are so boring, and your words are all hypocritical!"

Cen Huaian frowned and looked at her. He told the truth and did not tell lies.

Cen Huaian didn't like what Zhao Qi said, nor did he like the way she spoke. His sister Zhang Lu is also very straightforward when speaking, but she always tells the truth. She will not judge people when they don't understand them clearly, and she never talks about others in a contemptuous tone.

Cen Huaian didn't want to argue with Zhao Qi on this, so he didn't say anything more and concentrated on playing chess.

Zhao Qi "hum" and stopped talking.

Zhao Qi's chess style is different from what she said just now. She moves very cautiously and will not rush forward without thinking.

But the less you know how to attack and want to defend perfectly, the easier it will be to expose your shortcomings.

Cen Huaian has been playing chess with her for dozens of minutes and has discovered two fatal flaws in her chess game. As long as he attacks, the game can be ended directly.