CHAPTER 79

The director's voice was extremely excited, and he couldn't hide his happiness even through the phone: "586! Luo Chuxia, you scored 586 points, which is higher than the estimated score. You are the provincial science champion! Did you know? The provincial science champion!"

The director simply didn't know what to say and kept repeating the sentence that he took the 586 exam in early summer and was the top scorer in science in the province.

Although she was confident in herself before early summer, she would still be worried if her grades didn't come in. Now when she heard the confirmed college entrance examination scores, she had a relaxed smile on her face.

Listening to the director's incoherent words, she did not interrupt because she was as happy as the director.

The director is still saying: "Would you like to go back to school? Many students who did well in the exam know that you shared the paper, and now I want to thank you personally. Also, you are the top scorer in the province. Do you have anything to say about the next exam? Did the student say that?"

Of course, the banner that he scored 586 points in the early summer test was the provincial science champion, and the school had already hung it up. Now there is no high school in Liangzhou City who doesn't know that the No. 9 Middle School has a science champion.

Among them, the one who regrets the most is the director of the Academic Affairs Office of No. 6 Middle School. His heart ached when he saw the red banner, because he personally pushed out the provincial science champion!

If he had accepted Luo Chuxia back then, the sixth middle school would be the proud one now! Not the ninth middle school whose admission rate has always been inferior to their high school!

Chu Xia rejected the director: "There is no need to thank them personally. I have received their thanks. It is inconvenient for me to go back to Liangzhou now, so I won't go back."

The director thought for a while and said: "Otherwise, if you say a few words of encouragement to the junior students on the phone, they will all follow your example now."

Chu Xia did not refuse, and said some words of wishing everyone in the next class of students to achieve their ideals.

After learning the results, Chu Xia asked the director what kind of notification letter from her university would arrive.

Director: "It depends on when your school starts mailing them, but it won't be long. Don't worry. With your grades, it's a sure thing that you will be admitted to college."

The director thought again about the Imperial College of Traditional Chinese Medicine that she applied for in early summer, and then thought about her status as the number one scholar in science. She couldn't do it anymore, couldn't think about it, and felt heartbroken.

The first thing when Chu Xia learned about her results was that she wanted to share them with Cen Zhengnian. But Cen Zhengnian was not at home, and Cen Huai'an also took Huang Zi and Heizi out to play.

She called Jiang Shengnan in the northwest.

In early summer in the capital, I had always been in contact with Jiang Shengnan. Jiang Shengnan would send something from time to time, and early summer would also send something to the northwest.

Before the college entrance examination in Chuxia, Jiang Shengnan called Chuxia and told her not to be nervous.

When the call was connected, she heard Jiang Shengnan's serious voice. The corner of Chu Xia's mouth raised: "Mom, it's me. My college entrance examination results are out."

Jiang Shengnan's voice suddenly changed from serious to loving, and a little anxious: "How many points?"

"586, there should be no problem in getting admitted to university."