CHAPTER 106

Jiang Weixian has changed a lot compared to before. When he was not restrained by Bai Han and Jiang Zhijie, he had a bit of a naughty temper. Although he sometimes did wrong things, he was smart and lively.

Now he has become very dull, and the bright light in his eyes has disappeared. He is huddled on the sofa next to Bai Han, not talking to other people, and he only replies to what others say.

Not only Chu Xia saw something wrong with Jiang Weixian's state, but Zhang Lu and Cen Huaian, two people who often played with him, could even more clearly see that something was wrong with him.

The two of them looked at each other with the same worry in their eyes.

Zhang Lu stood up from the sofa and went to pull Jiang Weixian with a smile: "First, An'an and I are going to go play with brother Youxuan. You can go with us."

Jiang Weixian's eyes moved, and just when he was about to open his mouth, Bai Han pulled his arm back, raised his head and said to Zhang Lu calmly: "Lulu, you and An An go to play, Wei Xian doesn't know how to play chess. No. I'm following you to join in the fun."

The light in Jiang Weixian's eyes dimmed again, his head continued to hang down, and he felt as dull as a puppet on strings.

Zhang Lu's eyes became even more worried. But Bai Han is the elder and Jiang Weixian is her son, so Zhang Lu can't force Jiang Weixian.

At this moment, Grandpa Jiang spoke: "Bai Han, playing chess is an elegant thing that cultivates people's hearts. Since it is boring for a child to sit in the living room with adults, let him go out to play with his brothers and sisters."

Grandpa Jiang didn't want to interfere with Bai Han's discipline of the child, but he couldn't just watch Bai Han discipline Jiang Weixian until he looked like a normal child.

The elder had spoken, and even if Bai Han was reluctant, he could only let Jiang Wei go out first. However, Jiang Weixian didn't have to study today, so Bai Han's reluctance was not that great.

As soon as he walked out of Grandpa Jiang's house, Zhang Lu pulled Jiang Weixian and asked immediately: "How are you studying in the junior high school you transferred to? Why do I think you are not happy at all?"

Jiang Weixian looked at Zhang Lu, his mouth flattened, as if tears were about to flow out of his eyes: "Sister, I'm so tired."

He didn't continue walking and sat on the blue stone in front of Grandpa Jiang's door. They used to play here when they were children.

Zhang Lu stood next to him, with distress in his eyes, and said anxiously: "I'll go tell your mother and tell her not to force you anymore!"

As she said this, she prepared to walk into the yard. Zhang Lu always kept his word and was not afraid of anything.

"No!" Jiang Weixian quickly reached out and grabbed her, and Cen Huaian also grabbed her other arm.

"Sister, if you go now, it will only make Wei Xian's situation worse."

It's not that Zhang Lu didn't know, but seeing Jiang Weixian in such pain, she really didn't know what to do.

She scratched her head with a headache, and her short hair became even more messy when she scratched it.

"Sister, Brother An An is right, you can't find my mother."

Jiang Weixian was really about to suffocate.

If it weren't for the National Day holiday these days and my great-grandfather asked everyone in the family to come over, he would still be locked up at home to study, without any time for himself.