CHAPTER 144

When Zhenxing smartphones first appeared in the Chinese market, I bought two of them in early summer, all as a way to support my son's company.

At this time, only Zhenxing, a company in China, can produce smartphones, and it is independently developed by itself.

It has been many years before the emergence of popular smartphone brands in China in the last generation.

Of course, at this time, the mobile phone market in China was still very chaotic. There were various copycat phones, but this was the only mobile phone company that independently developed and had its own brand like Zhenxing.

Mainly because Zhenxing developed the chip himself and has been paying attention to the development of international mobile phones.

The first foreign smartphone appeared in 1993. Later, foreign mobile phone companies have been developing their own mobile phone technology.

Cen Huaian and Bangzi want to open the same type of company, so they naturally understand this information clearly. They were working hard at that time until Cen Huaian developed the chip.

Only by revitalizing other scientific research teams to develop smart phones can this energy be relaxed.

Chu Xia's journey to learn about Cen Huaian's company's smartphones will not be smooth, but she can provide little help.

However, when the company is short of money, she will sort out assets and invest in Cen Huaian's research.

When Cen Huai'an led her team to research day and night, she would order some delicious food from her private restaurant from time to time and deliver her own medicated meals and supplements for the body.

Everyone in Zhenxing Technology knows that Cen Huaian has a mother who loves him. Of course, everyone also knows Chu Xia and likes this aunt who often delivers delicious food.

In fact, they all felt a little guilty for calling her aunt, because Chu Xia was too young. The first time she came to deliver food, Cen Huai'an's colleagues misunderstood her and thought she was his sister.

When Cen Huaian raised his head and called "Mom", everyone in the laboratory was shocked and speechless.

The laboratory researchers, who have always been carefree and rough in behavior in the laboratory, turned into shy little sheep in front of Chu Xia.

Each one of them called Auntie very politely and took the food from Chu Xia. When talking to Chu Xia, her thin-skinned face immediately turned red.

Cen Huaian only felt that the researchers under him were really embarrassed.

Although his mother loved his father the most and there was no chance of these people breaking into the wall, he still felt that their appearance was an eyesore. After Chu Xia finished sharing the food, he immediately took her away.

When Cen Huaian came back, he quietly assigned a lot of work to the researcher who just blushed.

Later, when early summer came more often, everyone became accustomed to it, but sometimes some people would still be accidentally surprised by the appearance of early summer.

*

Chu Xia was playing with her smartphone when Cen Zhengnian came back from get off work. Chu Xia immediately took her cell phone and said to him, "Smile."

Cen Zhengnian subconsciously followed her voice and smiled slightly. With a crisp "click" sound, Chu Xia looked down at the photos that appeared on the smartphone.

Cen Zhengnian has a smile and an elegant temperament. He does not look greasy because of his age, but has more mature charm.

"Come and take a look, do you think the photo I took for you looks good?"

Chu Xia liked this snapshot very much. It captured Cen Zhengnian's real appearance in daily life, as well as his perseverance and upright temperament that was naturally formed after spending a long time in the institute.

Cen Zhengnian walked over and looked down at the photo. In the photo, he looked the most common in early summer.

It's not as tight as it was in the institute, and the whole person seems a little loose, but because I'm used to it, my back is still straight.

He smiled and nodded: "Not bad. But, is this a smartphone? Did you buy it from abroad?"

Although Cen Zhengnian is not studying semiconductors, he does not work in the communications industry.

But Cen Huai'an is in this industry, so he usually pays attention subconsciously. He has seen what Chu Xia has in his hands from foreign news.

"no."

Chu Xia gave it a try and asked him to guess where he bought it.

Cen Zhengnian took the phone and saw the familiar brand logo. He suddenly laughed, looked at Chu Xia and said, "Is it the new product of An'an Company?"

Chu Xia nodded: "It just came on the market. I bought it specially to support their company."

In fact, if Chu Xia had wanted to, based on the money she invested, she would have been a shareholder of Zhenxing Technology.

But Chu Xia didn't want to get involved in his son and Kunzi's business, so the money was lent to Cen Huai'an and let him invest in the company himself.

Later, the company started to make money, and Cen Huaian deposited the money with interest into the bank for Chu Xia, and then handed her the bank card.

In addition to the money he earned in early summer, Cen Huaian also transferred money to that bank card every month.

Chu Xia didn't see how much money she had. She only knew that she was not short of money and asked Cen Huaian to get it if he needed it.

Chu Xia gave him the mobile phone she bought for Cen Zhengnian.

She put her white mobile phone together with Cen Zhengnian's black mobile phone, and said with a smile: "It looks like a couple's mobile phone, I picked it specially."

Cen Zhengnian doesn't care which cell phone he uses. He usually only uses it to communicate with his family. PHS is also very convenient.

But after hearing what Chu Xia said, he looked at the black mobile phone and inexplicably liked it more.

Cen Zhengnian picked up the phone and fiddled with it for a while before he figured out how to use it. He couldn't use most of the functions, but he could also see how much progress this phone had made compared to the PHS phone.

"How's it going? An'an Company's mobile phones are pretty good, right?"

Chu Xia was super proud. This was a mobile phone made by Cen Huaian Company. She even planned to buy a few more and give one to everyone close to her.

Cen Zhengnian looked at Chu Xia and Yourong Yan, smiled and nodded: "Excellent."

Chu Xia looked even happier. She took her mobile phone and told Cen Zhengnian about the various interesting apps she had found on her mobile phone.

Cen Zhengnian sat next to her, listened patiently, responded to her, and discussed with her what could be improved in her mobile phone.

Listening to Chu Xia's voice, the smile in Cen Zhengnian's eyes never disappeared. Until Chu Xia said he was tired and took Cen Zhengnian to cook, he was still smiling.

The wind was so cold outside that the branches seemed to break. It was warm in the house, and Chu Xia stood in front of the refrigerator, holding up a piece of bacon and asking him if he wanted to eat bacon today.

Cen Zhengnian: "Okay."

Three meals, four seasons, fireworks in the world.

Being with the one you love and doing what you love is what Cen Zhengnian wanted in his life.