CHAPTER 43

An An wanted to keep listening, he was very interested in what happened to his father before.

But he didn't resist the strength of his body's biological clock, and slowly his eyes became smaller and smaller, until sleep completely overwhelmed his consciousness.

Chu Xia was also listening all the time. An An fell asleep and she was still awake. Seeing that Cen Zhengnian stopped talking, she immediately asked in a low voice: "What's next?" "

Next..." Cen Zhengnian touched her curiosity There was a smile in his eyes, and he continued talking.

Chu Xia gradually became sleepy. She covered her mouth and yawned, "Let's talk about it later. It's a pity that you are leaving tomorrow."

The things Cen Zhengnian said were quite interesting, although they were all small things in life. But when he said it, he felt comfortable and had a hypnotic effect.

Cen Zhengnian looked down at Cen Huaian's sleeping appearance, his eyes were closed, his whole body was relaxed, and his hands were still tightly grasping the corner of his clothes.

He looked up and saw that Chu Xia had closed his eyes, and there were tears in the corners of his eyes due to sleepiness. Such warmth made him unable to bear the impulse in his heart.

"Chu Xia, otherwise you and An An will live with my parents in Ganzhou."

Chu Xia's consciousness was already in a daze, and he didn't think about it when he heard this sentence: "What should I do when I go to work? What should I do to study? Cen

Zhengnian sighed secretly, yes, he knew it was impossible when he asked. He reached out and patted Chu Xia's back: "I said it casually, go to sleep." Early

the next morning, before dawn, Cen Zhengnian opened his eyes.

Cen Huaian was sleeping soundly in his arms, and Chu Xia was also sleeping next to him, with a smile on his lips, as if he had some sweet dream.

He looked at the appearance of the two, and the corner of his mouth raised an arc unconsciously. He carefully pulled out his arm from under Cen Huaian's body.

The ticket is at seven o'clock, and it's less than five o'clock now, so he has to go to the station in advance. This time was too early, Cen Zhengnian didn't intend to let Chu Xia and An An send him off.

Just when he pulled out his arm, he heard An An mutter: "Dad."

Then Cen Zhengnian watched his little arm touch the side, touched Cen Zhengnian's body, and he rolled over again. The body continued to sleep.

Cen Zhengnian breathed a sigh of relief, he was really afraid of waking An An up.

He got out of bed very lightly and put on his clothes. Who knew that when he got dressed, he turned his head and met the opened eyes of Chu Xia and Cen Huai'an.

He paused: "Woke you up?"

Chu Xia shook his head: "No, I was counting time."

She yawned as she spoke, and Cen Huaian's face showed the same sleepiness. Cen Zhengnian went over and handed the quilt to the two of them and said, "I can go to the station alone, you don't have

to."

There are no relatives to see me off, it's too pitiful.

And looking at Cen Huaian's appearance, he knew that he wanted to see his father off, although he never said so.

Chu Xia lifted the quilt and said, "I'm already awake, and I can't fall asleep anymore, so I just give it to you."

Cen Huai'an didn't say anything, but he had already brought the clothes and put them on, obviously looking like he was going to give them off.