CHAPTER 142

Cen Huaian recently had a job to go abroad for exchange and study. This was a forum for the communications industry in multiple countries.

In addition to showing off the achievements of his country's communications industry, Cen Huaian also wanted to understand the thinking of high-tech talents in the same industry in other countries. This exchange will also help their research and development.

The forum will last for two days, with a very compact schedule of activities, including various keynote speeches and round-table dialogues.

In past forums like this, China was not a very outstanding country because there were developed countries such as Country M and Country H that had more advanced research.

But Cen Huaian's latest research results have allowed foreign countries to see China's development potential. Cen Huaian has encountered many questions in the past two days.

Of course, not all were friendly questions, there were also various unfriendly ones. Cen Huaian was not embarrassed and easily resolved these difficulties one by one.

But his nerves were tense all day, and he felt tired after two days. But there is still something to gain. After Cen Huaian visited various advanced achievements in other countries, he also gained great inspiration for his own future research and development.

The original plan was to return to China after the forum, but Cen Huaian planned to stay one more day because he wanted to visit the Semiconductor Technology Exhibition Hall of the forum.

The meeting has ended and there are not many people in the exhibition hall.

Cen Huai'an looked at them one by one. He had a good memory and had already read them once before, but this time he saw them again and the impression was even more profound in his mind.

"Hello, Mr. Cen."

Cen Huaian suddenly heard the Chinese language in this foreign exhibition hall, which made him look over subconsciously.

It was a woman he didn't recognize, but he could tell she was Chinese like him.

"Hello." Cen Huaian looked at her with cold eyes, without any emotion, just waiting for her to speak.

"I am Zhong Qiaoqiao. I entered the youth class of Huaguo University of Science and Technology at the age of 12. I studied abroad in Country Y at 16 years old at public expense. I got a master's and a doctorate in semiconductors from Cambridge. I now work at IN Company. But I have always wanted to return to China, but I just haven't. Find an organization that has the same philosophy as mine. I listened to your speech at the forum and I want to join your team."

Zhong Qiaoqiao directly explained her purpose and handed a file in her hand to Cen Huaian: "I am self-recommended, so naturally I want to show you my abilities. These are various things I have researched during school and after work. I hope the results impress you, I still want to join your company."

She was not in an aggressive manner, with a relaxed smile on her face, as if it didn't matter whether Cen Huai'an agreed or not. It could only be seen from her eyes that she was still a little nervous.

Cen Huaian clicked on his resume and said, "I need to read it before I can give you an answer."

"I'm not in a hurry. My contact information is on it. If you don't mind, can I visit this exhibition hall with you?"

Cen Huaian: "Sorry, I want to see it myself."

Visiting alone is more conducive to thinking, and he prefers to communicate with other people after the visit.

Zhong Qiaoqiao didn't mind, and said with a generous smile: "Then I won't bother you."

Cen Huaian only started reading Zhong Qiaoqiao's information when he returned to the hotel.

His assistant, who lived in the same room as him, was sorting out information on the side. When he saw Cen Huaian holding something like a resume, he asked curiously: "Boss, are you ready to recruit people again?"

Cen Huai'an had already read the information, handed it to his assistant and said, "I gave it to someone when I visited the exhibition hall today. Take a look."

"Zhongqiaoqiao? This name is so familiar."

After the assistant finished reading, he was immediately shocked and said: "Boss, I know who she is. She and I are alumni, and it is hung on the honor wall of our school. But she is a member of the junior class. We ordinary college students have only heard of them. Zhong Qiaoqiao is a very powerful person. Later, when she stayed abroad, our mentor was still angry, saying that the country trained her in vain. Why would she want to come to our company? "

You know, with Zhong Qiaoqiao's strength, if he graduates with a PhD in Cambridge and returns to China, the salary will not be bad wherever he goes. Of course, the domestic scientific research conditions are indeed far behind those of IN companies at the moment.

Cen Huaian: "This is not important, I just want to know her strength."

The assistant immediately praised her. Although her teacher scolded her in pain when she wanted to stay abroad, this just proved her excellence.

Cen Huaian: "Okay, I understand."

The next day, Cen Huaian and his assistant met with Zhong Qiaoqiao to talk about some of Zhenxing's new semiconductor projects, and asked her if she was sure to join Zhenxing.

Zhong Qiaoqiao smiled without mind and said: "I know what you mean. I went to IN Company because there was no unit in China that I wanted to go to. Revitalization is what I want to go to. Your project is also the direction I want to study. I I decided that once I go back, I will never go abroad again. I have always wanted to return to China."

Although she said it with a smile, both Cen Huaian and his assistant felt the firmness in her tone.

"Then Zhenxing welcomes you to join us."

Cen Huaian stretched out his hand, Zhong Qiaoqiao took it, and the smile on his lips became even bigger: "Thank you, I am also very happy to join Zhenxing."

"Have you finished handling all the matters in your IN company?"

Cen Huaian asked after taking a sip of the coffee in front of him.

"After it's processed, you can leave for home at any time. By the way, I didn't change my nationality, I applied for a work visa."

This was easier. Cen Huaian put down his coffee and said, "We will return to China tomorrow."

Zhong Qiaoqiao: "Okay, I'll go with you."

Cen Huaian asked his assistant to buy another ticket.

In this way, Zhong Qiaoqiao joined Cen Huaian's research team. And she showed her abilities as soon as she entered.

With her joining, Cen Huaian's research team became even more powerful, and scientific research progressed faster.