CHAPTER 97

Jiang Zhiyi had already prepared to escape.

She lived on the second floor, which was not very high from the ground, so she followed what was written in the book and rolled the sheets into ropes and connected them together. After her parents had left for work, she secretly slipped out of the window.

Zhou Huaying did not expect Jiang Zhiyi to run away secretly, nor did she search her pocket money.

Jiang Zhiyi's living expenses were cut off, but Grandpa Jiang and Jiang Zhida gave her money from time to time, as well as her New Year's money, so she was not short of money.

When she ran away, she took all the money with her.

Jiang Zhiyi had a wonderful thought. When she arrived in Yangcheng, she first called her cousin Jiang Zhida. Brother Qian Ran always had a place for her to stay in Yangcheng.

When the time comes, no one will care about her, and no one will restrain her. It's not like "the sky is high and birds can fly, and the sea is wide and fish can jump." She can realize whatever ideals and ambitions she wants.

Jiang Zhiyi ran to the train station with this beautiful fantasy.

She had no experience of traveling far away. Although she knew how to be wary of strangers, she was not wary of money. As soon as she bought the ticket, all the money in Jiang Zhiyi's pocket was taken away and stolen.

The pants she was wearing were scratched to expose the skin underneath. She didn't feel it at all. She only discovered it when someone reminded her on the train. The bag was also scratched.

Jiang Zhiyi's money was divided into these two places, and there was not a penny left. She immediately wanted to kneel on the ground and cry.

But this is the path she chose. She didn't think carefully about it, and she had to endure losing money. Jiang Zhiyi held back her tears again and went to the toilet to change into a pair of pants.

The person who reminded Jiang Zhiyi was a very kind-looking girl. After Jiang Zhiyi came back from the toilet, she thanked her and squeezed into the innermost hard seat to endure the rest of the trip.

Miss Mianshan talked to Jiang Zhiyi and asked her where she was going. Her voice was gentle and her smile was friendly. Jiang Zhiyi remembered what Jiang Zhida said before: when taking the train, don't trust anyone, even those who have helped you.

So Jiang Zhiyi said nothing, only that she was going to find her brother, who was waiting for her at the finish line.

Miss Mianshan asked her again if she was going out to work, and she was too, planning to go to Yangcheng to see the world.

Jiang Zhiyi shook her head: "I'm not."

The others refused to say any more and turned their heads to the window, pretending to look at the scenery.

It was a long distance from Beijing to Yangcheng. Jiang Zhiyi had no money, so her original plan to buy food in the car was canceled.

Fortunately, when she ran out, she saw the snacks on the table in her room, so she decided not to waste them and stuffed them into her bag. Otherwise, she would have fainted from hunger in the car for two or three days.

There was free hot water in the car. Jiang Zhiyi looked at the hot water and snacks and tried to save money, and finally arrived in Yangcheng.

The heartache and pain along the way made Jiang Zhiyi want to cry just thinking about it.

As a result, when she got off the bus, the girl Mianshan who had been sitting with her all the way suddenly grabbed her and shouted: "Cousin, where are you going? We are going to join our cousin. Don't get lost."